Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decision

rpsvinod

Re: Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decisi

GomiorderflowPro Supports with NT8 Version RC2, Recent Release.:thumb:

RPS.VINOD

Re: Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decisi

I am sorry, but I could not understand your question.

Are you referring to the data product from True Data India, which makes use of esignal "data manager software" for delivering the data into multiple trading software at the same time ? If yes, then that is just an Emulator which True Data guys are using and that is in no way related with esignal. All the data that they provide through it, comes from the data servers of True Data themselves and not from esignal servers.

Although, since both of them are Authorized Data Vendors of NSE, so both of them are receiving the same data from NSE. How exactly do they process it and provide it to the customers in real time, is totally dependent on themselves.

Regarding, whether the tick data is of same quality or not, we can ourselves do the testing by comparing esignal tick data with TrueData tick data, for any stocks. And that would clarify in this regards.

Thanks
now TrueData start supporting in NT8 also...as they are official partner of NinjaTrader that's why in NT8 they are providing dedicated (TrueData_NT_Plugin)plugin.

It's works faster thn NT7...

rpsvinod

now TrueData start supporting in NT8 also...as they are official partner of NinjaTrader that's why in NT8 they are providing dedicated (TrueData_NT_Plugin)plugin.

It's works faster thn NT7...
:thumb: yes, true.

RPSVINOD,

If Yusi stopped his data service, what data feed are you using? I am currently using GOMI Metro in NT7 but it shows only few numbers not the entire ladder. I use Truedata feed, but theirs is Level 1 data.

What Data vendor do you recommend for level-2 data, which one are you using now after YUSI closed. And how much are you paying.

rpsvinod

RPSVINOD,

If Yusi stopped his data service, what data feed are you using? I am currently using GOMI Metro in NT7 but it shows only few numbers not the entire ladder. I use Truedata feed, but theirs is Level 1 data.

What Data vendor do you recommend for level-2 data, which one are you using now after YUSI closed. And how much are you paying.
@srikanthp,

make a try gfdl's data plug in for NT8, Bcoz now I m using NT8 With Gomi's paid version.

RPS. VINOD

No data vender in India provide level-ii data.

Try using JOSH Utility.

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97637-real-time-data-now-nest-trader-amibroker-fcharts-220.html

download link under JOSH signature and it's free.

Thanks to JOSH Sir.
Thanks. Do we get Level-2 data in JOSH Utility then? I have looked at his installation videos. I have zerodha account, do we need to install Zerodha trader as shown in the video, or can we do it with Pi also?

@srikanthp,

make a try gfdl's data plug in for NT8, Bcoz now I m using NT8 With Gomi's paid version.

RPS. VINOD
Dear Vinod, does that mean we get to see numbers within the candles in GOMI when we use GFDL plans such as nimbledataproplus or nimbledatapluslite? Which one are you using, pls guide. Currently I am also doing a trial of AuctionDashboard to evaluate it.

Thanks