Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decision

rpsvinod

Re: Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decisi

Hi,

Just want to correct a couple misinformation

Yes it's me. The version may be bad numbered, but there has never been a 4.7 ladder , there was a 2.4 ladder if I recall. 4.7 is the GomMP volume profile.

Numbering restarted at 1, maybe it's no good idea, but it's because the base code is completely different, it's a full rebuild.

Pricing is not 40$, it's 30. I get it that it's painful to go from free to paying, however if you like the features why not :)

Please note that I did not write the MetroLadder stuff, they're authorized modifications of the original code, I have nothing to do with them, don't use them, so I never faced any legal action whatsoever.

As for the new features, when compared to the original GomVolumeLadder, there's the imbalances and the unfinished auctions, the auto sizing (fonts, bars, levels aggregation), different bar coloring modes, customizable hotkeys.

You can also test performance, it's ultra fast.

More stuff is coming, I added naked POC (see chart) and naked UA, working on S/R zones

Please keep in mind that open source does not mean free to do anything you want. When there is no explicit open source license, the work is copyrighted.
Which is the case of the Gom tools.

The copyright holder has the right to decide who can modify the code, and how it's distributed.
Hi to all,

Finally we got some confirmation from the Actual Developer of Gomi Tools - by Gomi., welcome to TJ :D:clapping:

Hope we can move to next level on this Orderflow Concept, for further details visit the official vendors link http://www.gomicators.com/

RPS.VINOD

rpsvinod

Re: Advanced Order Flow Analysis and Practicing of Order Flow for better Trade Decisi

[QUOTELive Auction Dashboard Set up on NYMEX Crude

[/QUOTE]

Next milestone on Order Flow Analysis Set up

RPS.VINOD

Last edited:

[QUOTELive Auction Dashboard Set up on NYMEX Crude

RPS.VINOD[/QUOTE]

Hi greetings,
I had a trial yesterday of ad dashboard,
I can't see chart like yours?

What do you call indicator in boxes?

mtftrader

rpsvinod

RPS.VINOD
Hi greetings,
I had a trial yesterday of ad dashboard,
I can't see chart like yours?

What do you call indicator in boxes?

mtftrader[/QUOTE]

you can get these numbers by selecting this
Hope this set up was explained clearly by mt4

RPS. VINOD

Anyone wanna share VPS Cost for MCX only, PM to me, or update here,

RPS.VINOD
@rpsvinod, never evaluated vps as an option, sounds interesting. :thumb:

can you kindly share some more details about your vps setup:
a. vps supplier (hosting company)
b. location (country)
c. ram (mb)
d. disk (gb)
e. xfer (gb)
f. which data feed providers for NSE, MCX, NYMEX do you access on vps
g. which remote client used to access (teamviewer, citrix goto, ??)
h. pros & cons of such a setup (eg: any latency issues if vps location out of india)
i. did you evaluate windows aws?

thanx :D

rpsvinod

@rpsvinod, never evaluated vps as an option, sounds interesting. :thumb:

can you kindly share some more details about your vps setup:
a. vps supplier (hosting company)
b. location (country)
c. ram (mb)
d. disk (gb)
e. xfer (gb)
f. which data feed providers for NSE, MCX, NYMEX do you access on vps
g. which remote client used to access (teamviewer, citrix goto, ??)
h. pros & cons of such a setup (eg: any latency issues if vps location out of india)
i. did you evaluate windows aws?

thanx :D
For better understanding., test some trail here, really great experience.

https://www.speedytradingservers.com/

RPS. VINOD

rpsvinod

Hi MT4 Trader,

Did u tried level 2 data on US Crude Script? Is this right level 2 data?:confused:

RPS. VINOD