Advanced Gann Trading System for Nifty

Rajvir

Here are the AFLs as discussed in Best Nifty Trading system thread. I have uploaded some AFLs of Adavanced Gann Trading system for Nifty. Im making new thread for it, because many people would not know what has been posted earlier and this is also different subject. Here I ask other people to diffrentiate the C++ and amibroker formula language written in these AFL documents.
Plus I have also uploaded the dll file and the files required to make that dll . If some1 is in this field he she may also edit this dll file.

So if you want this system then simply extract the AFL out of these files. :thumb:

http://www.2shared.com/file/8x54TZi7/Gann.html

Last edited:

rkkarnani

Here are the AFLs as discussed in Best Nifty Trading system thread. I have uploaded some AFLs of Adavanced Gann Trading system for Nifty. Im making new thread for it, because many people would not know what has been posted earlier and this is also different subject. Here I ask other people to diffrentiate the C++ and amibroker formula language written in these AFL documents.
Plus I have also uploaded the dll file and the files required to make that dll . If some1 is in this field he she may also edit this dll file.

So if you want this system then simply extract the AFL out of these files. :thumb:

http://www.woofiles.com/dl-259885-mbj05vii-Gann.zip
I dont use Amibroker, but would love to see a few charts with the AFL applied!!!

Rajvir

Where are all the AFL experts now? There was a time when this section used to be full of people discussing and making AFLs on complex but totally useless stratgies.
I wouldnt name those Trading system but they are totally useless I can bet on that. The system full of colorful indicators, decorated with flowers and eye candy items trap people easily. If I would have put the image of such a useless but beautiful chart, then probly this thread was full of experts and traders trying their hard to make AFLs of that.

Where are all the AFL experts now? There was a time when this section used to be full of people discussing and making AFLs on complex but totally useless stratgies.
I wouldnt name those Trading system but they are totally useless I can bet on that. The system full of colorful indicators, decorated with flowers and eye candy items trap people easily. If I would have put the image of such a useless but beautiful chart, then probly this thread was full of experts and traders trying their hard to make AFLs of that.
we can work together on backtesting strategies.

i dont code in Ami since iam not used to C syntax. I can back test in VB.

We can start with a simple useless strategy and then can see how we can take that forward.

I wud like u to test/verify the outcome/results, whether it conforms to what has been envisaged.

Do let me know ur intentions since i may not be useful for u in-terms of real-time buy sell signal generations in amibroker.