Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

@AlphaT - As you posted in your telegram channel, I watched the LT 5min. I see the high of DZ is 835.9 which was not at touched until 1.05pm & once the price entered, it broke DZ in first attempt itself & SL got hit. Any thoughts on that. View attachment 42343
My entry price was 836.1 it got filled quite soon after being place and the target was also complete rather quickly in the morning itself. I normally keep my entry slightly above the exact zone for this very reason which happens quite often. If you keep the order exactly at the start of the zone then often you will either just miss the entry or get a partial fill only. With higher value stocks that are greater than 1500 I keep the entry 1 or 2 Rupees earlier and with stocks like Bajafinance or Maruti much more...

AlphaT

@AlphaT , In RBLBank 5min chart, I see the CAP is not respected first. Then I see it formed ERC DZ which is also broken in first attempt itself. Are my markings & observations are correct. Also why it happened li View attachment 42342 ke this.
The PA in the 5 min was not very clear w.r.t the Cap. In such cases go down time frames so see a clear PA. Look at the 1 min TF & now tell me did the Cap work? :)

1588789404597.png

Now look at the ERC on the 5 min. Look at the candle that Engulfed the Barrier, how it behaved. This calls for a deeper inspection on a lower time frame.

1588789697105.png

Now look at the ERC's PA on the 1 min. Was it really a clean ERC? Can you see the portion when the Engulf & the Reverse happened? This spoilt the ERC! This was an avoidable one.

1588789590904.png