Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

That DZ formed at a level where we had a swing high placed....anything wrong in my understanding? Pl correct me,if so...
In such a lower time frame like the 5 min, the swing high is a minor one in a uptrend even in the 5 min TF. Should not consider such barriers as important. Look for major swing H/L from where price turned significantly implying significant opposing force existing there.

In such a lower time frame like the 5 min, the swing high is a minor one in a uptrend even in the 5 min TF. Should not consider such barriers as important. Look for major swing H/L from where price turned significantly implying significant opposing force existing there.
Thank you very much....:up:

AlphaT

This is the difference between a veteran teacher and someone not from the teaching community( like me! :DD). The way you asked the question with diagrams leaves no iota of doubt in what is being sought!

All the three cases with diagrams that you have cited are examples of Standalone S/D zones. Let me take this opportunity to explain "Standalone S/D zones".

A Standalone zone is one that is not formed by virtue of reacting from another S/D zone. This diagram should explain the concept:

In this case, Zone 3 is a Standalone DZ since it formed on its own without the help of any other DZ, whreas DZ 2 formed after reacting from DZ 1 so DZ 2 is not a Standalone zone.
1579240292331.png

More examples:
1579241096268.png

This is the difference between a veteran teacher and someone not from the teaching community( like me! :DD). The way you asked the question with diagrams leaves no iota of doubt in what is being sought!

All the three cases with diagrams that you have cited are examples of Standalone S/D zones. Let me take this opportunity to explain "Standalone S/D zones".

A Standalone zone is one that is not formed by virtue of reacting from another S/D zone. This diagram should explain the concept:

In this case, Zone 3 is a Standalone DZ since it formed on its own without the help of any other DZ, whreas DZ 2 formed after reacting from DZ 1 so DZ 2 is not a Standalone zone.
View attachment 39816

More examples:
View attachment 39817
Thank you very much.... Also, thank you very much for your compliments on my most loved profession TEACHER....