Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

VJAY

hey, how do use HTF for making decisions .. do you first see setup in LTF and than later use HTF for confirmation ? and how much higher time frame we must consider ?
Regards
Mark HTF areas of your point of interest. Then use LTF confirmation to trade those.

HTF- weekly, daily
LTF- Hourly, 15 mins respectively

AlphaT

hey, how do use HTF for making decisions .. do you first see setup in LTF and than later use HTF for confirmation ? and how much higher time frame we must consider ?
Regards
Although you have asked this question to Dhruv, I am taking the liberty to answer it from my perspective. Usually when I am trading any LTF like 5m/15m I look at Hourly, daily, weekly to get the sense of the overall flow, whether it's in a HTF SZ/DZ, or about to approach a HTF SZ/DZ or just bounced from a HTF SZ/DZ, overall trend, etc. If say price is moving up from a Daily DZ towards a Daily SZ, it's better to go long at quality DZs in 5m/15m in such a scenario since the overall flow is upwards, so it's more prudent to swim in the direction of the flow than to go against, especially for beginners. As a beginner avoid counter-trend trades.