Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

Thanks Sir. All credit goes to you for introducing this fantastic thread on advanced PA learning. Look forward to the advanced topics as we have a long way to go to completely understand the subject.
Long way to go indeed, we have barely scratched the surface! 90% is your efforts, I can only share what I know. To master it, and put it into practice is your effort and dedication alone. That will set apart those who will succeed eventually and those who shall give up eventually. It's not easy even if it appears easy!

There are host of things to master for a trader-

Learning - (Concepts/Knowledge)
Practice - (Apply what you learned on charts/screen time)
Scanning - (Scan for opportunities as they unfold in the ever dynamic market)
Trading - (Trading opportunities)
Discipline - (Get into a routine and stick to the plan)
Patience - (Wait for trades to materialize instead of jumping into the trade early/ Wait for weeks or months for swing trades)
Keeping track of opportunities
Adaptation
- (What is working and what is not)
Understanding own psychology (What suits you- intraday or Swing trades or long term investing)
Mastering Greed/Fear/Frustration
Physical/Mental Fitness
(What's the use of all these if you don't remain fit)

We are humans, not some robots/algos so mastering all these is tough, but can be done with lot of dedication and with a support system.

sabhlok_r

Long way to go indeed, we have barely scratched the surface! 90% is your efforts, I can only share what I know. To master it, and put it into practice is your effort and dedication alone. That will set apart those who will succeed eventually and those who shall give up eventually. It's not easy even if it appears easy!

There are host of things to master for a trader-

Learning - (Concepts/Knowledge)
Practice - (Apply what you learned on charts/screen time)
Scanning - (Scan for opportunities as they unfold in the ever dynamic market)
Trading - (Trading opportunities)
Discipline - (Get into a routine and stick to the plan)
Patience - (Wait for trades to materialize instead of jumping into the trade early/ Wait for weeks or months for swing trades)
Keeping track of opportunities
Adaptation
- (What is working and what is not)
Understanding own psychology (What suits you- intraday or Swing trades or long term investing)
Mastering Greed/Fear/Frustration
Physical/Mental Fitness
(What's the use of all these if you don't remain fit)

We are humans, not some robots/algos so mastering all these is tough, but can be done with lot of dedication and with a support system.
Miles to go before I sleep...