Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

View attachment 38793
With so much DZs that too stacked, it would need a holocaust for NF to crash. If it has to come down will will be step by step. Or probably, it would be range bound.
Yepp! The second part is difficult to predict, usually with so many stacked levels, it's essentially CPA, particularly towards the lower part. The level around 11600 should offer decent fight and the one below that around 11500 as well, if that breaks then is should tumble smoothly.

AlphaT

View attachment 38791
Dear alpha,Marked zone once touched are we look again trades on that zone?How you using it when same zone touched by multiple times....
Correct, it's touched and started the CPA from there, making it the root of compression, therefore can't be ignored. The zone that you have marked with red rectangle, the two marked above that, all these can't be ignored, hence marked.

I understand when you say that zone has been touched, how can we use it? That's what taught by most institutes/trainers who teach D/S, but I don't follow that school of thought, therefore we have seen the concepts of 2TB/3TB/... etc. Most zones when touched once(FTB) are considered to become lower probability thereafter, but there are some special zones that remain stronger even after FTB. In fact, I know few maverick traders personally, who trade special zones only if it has been touched once, they trade the 2TB. For them, if the zone was touched slightly and reacted, then it is a confirmation that strong pending orders exists there. This is often the case with quality QM zones that really turn prices after 2TB/3TB and give monstrous RR. Actually, there are different styles of trading even within the world or D/S trading. With experience one understands what really works and what does'nt due to changing markets. As beginners, I agree, it good not to trade 2TB/3TB and stick to fresh zones only, but with experience one must observe/watch and adapt.

AlphaT

Going per @Snake.Head 's suggestion, some terms that we have learned so far, I will append to this list in future as when required. If you find any missing term then plz point it out and I will add/edit it to this list...

FTB - First time back (The first instance when a pristine/virgin zone is touched)
2TB/STB - Second time back
3TB - Third time back
POI - Point of Imbalance
DZ - Demand Zone
SZ - Supply Zone
CPA/CPAZ - Compressed Price Action Zone
QM - Quasimodo
ERC - Engulf Reverse Continue (also called FTR)
SR/RS - Support Resistance / Resistance Support
HTF - Higher Time Frame (Daily and above depending on context)
LTF - Lower Time Frame (typically intraday time frames like 2hr, 1hr, 30min, 15min, 5 min, etc)
FL - Flag Limit
FTR - Failed to Return

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Going per @Snake.Head 's suggestion, some terms that we have learned so far, I will append to this list in future as when required. If you find any missing term then plz point it out and I will add/edit it to this list...

FTB - First time back (The first instance when a pristine/virgin zone is touched)
3TB - Third time back
POI - Point of Imbalance
DZ - Demand Zone
SZ - Supply Zone
QM - Quasimodo
LTF - Lower Time Frame (typically intraday time frames like 2hr, 1hr, 30min, 15min, 5 min, etc)
Please add
FL - Flag Limit
FTR - Failure to Return.

3TB - Third time back
POI - Point of Imbalance
DZ - Demand Zone
SZ - Supply Zone
QM - Quasimodo
FL - Flag Limit
FTR - Failed to Return
MPL - Max pain level?? Please correct if I am wrong