Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

Nifty Daily Chart with important zones marked. Currently it's travelling up to the FTR Supply zone, where it will likely face the first downwards pressure. Longs at qualified Lower Time Frames (LTF) till then. Short at FTR SZ only on confirmation in LTFs!

1572329807969.png

primitivetrader

interesting! not many in India are sharing about FTR's, FZ, FL, Capping, Quasimodo etc. hopefully you share all the stuff from basics to the level of trading. your channel is also good. even if you have commercial interest you will draw and teach many members many good stuff here just by sharing your charts. subscribed to your thread.
on a selfish note: i would have never shared this stuff, even i know it is not easy to trade or learn it. but this work for sure. all the best

why have your changed your voice on your youtube channel? just curious to know

AlphaT

interesting! not many in India are sharing about FTR's, FZ, FL, Capping, Quasimodo etc. hopefully you share all the stuff from basics to the level of trading. your channel is also good. even if you have commercial interest you will draw and teach many members many good stuff here just by sharing your charts. subscribed to your thread.
on a selfish note: i would have never shared this stuff, even i know it is not easy to trade or learn it. but this work for sure. all the best

why have your changed your voice on your youtube channel? just curious to know
Thanks @primitivetrader ! No commercial interest as such, not selling any courses or creating any Telegram channel, just this youtube channel. It's also understandable why people are not sharing, but I see things differently, so sharing what I know. I am really challenged in teaching from scratch to newbies, but will try my best so that they can avoid the mistakes that I did during my early trading days. My voice is slightly changed to avoid being hounded by folks near me! I stay in a very populous place, where everyone knows everyone else! :D I hope the voice won't come in the way of learning. Thanks for subscribing mate!

Btw, I like you dp Stock trading Ninja! ;)

AlphaT

Pleaze elaborate more, how to mark Supply or demand zone, flip points etc.
Any reading material available
Thanks
I am making a building blocks video series that would cover all these. Do take a look. I will PM a link to you for reading, but it's from a legend and a true master, and legends can be difficult to understand at times, but worth trying.

Best Regards!

AlphaT

Amaraja MTF analysis.

Monthly down with overall Supply holding price. Next DZ far away.

1572415070958.png

Weekly has changing dynamics, time to be cautious! A good FTR SZ that had worked nicely has been engulfed but price reacting down from upper SZ in sync with the monthly. Now price reacting from weekly FTR DZ. The Daily picture should ring more alarm bells!

1572415663215.png

Daily has serious compression! Alarm bells ringing fully now :p Watch the compression video to understand what it means!

1572415879464.png