Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

As H1 is engulfed by H2 & then H2 also engulfed after making DZ, So it is ERC or FTR
(DZ Marking is not ok, I think) Pl guide.
Okay.. I just wanted to know the logic since I heard about it for the second time this week. The zone you have marked is a FTR but not by the H1 H2 logic that you have mentioned. There was serious institutional 'art' here, double engulfs followed by break into compression and then reversal. The high probability long trade that was there is already gone now. The next return could very well trap novice demand supply traders looking for a demand zones based simple entry. I tried to draw some of the elements:

https://www.tradingview.com/x/V1jXnPpH/

AlphaT

Sir, is it QM SZ in HINDUNILVR Dly correct ? Pl guide.
I don't know if I will make any sense to readers because I have'nt yet taught/shared what I am about to write.. The QM in this time frame already worked with 6+ RR. Some would say that a diamond is in formation here. But unfortunately the target flag has already been hit before a trading opportunity could be established. It seems the insti(s) played the game with a lightning speed giving no chance to any retail folks :rolleyes:. Those who caught the initial QM were winners but I bet even they did not expect such a blitzkrieg movement!

AlphaT

Sir, is ERC zone in BHARTIARTL Dly correct ? Pl guide.
That is not an ERC demand zone! I have explained in the ERC zone video the kind of barriers that needs to be engulfed. This is only a regular DZ in an uptrend.