Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

GM AlphaT,
Trying to understand bank nifty, starting with HTF. Your expert comments pl.
Monthly looks to be in a SZ at the moment within a massive uptrend! Weekly also quite similar with DZs formed on the way up and in a SZ at the moment. Daily is very tricky! It almost moved up in a straight line for a month and pretty compressed towards the end, so any crack and the whole thing could tumble down easily.

On the LTF 15 min good PA has already arrived. The approach compression to the Daily SZ has already felicitated a good fall so far. Further PA has also developed but I am restrained since I cannot give a definite shorting call, all that I can say through this picture is that one had arrived and the other imp PA is yet to form which will also act as a confirmation. Looking at the daily, if thing confirm then we are looking at a massive RR!

1573670591659.png

sabhlok_r

Monthly looks to be in a SZ at the moment within a massive uptrend! Weekly also quite similar with DZs formed on the way up and in a SZ at the moment. Daily is very tricky! It almost moved up in a straight line for a month and pretty compressed towards the end, so any crack and the whole thing could tumble down easily.

On the LTF 15 min good PA has already arrived. The approach compression to the Daily SZ has already felicitated a good fall so far. Further PA has also developed but I am restrained since I cannot give a definite shorting call, all that I can say through this picture is that one had arrived and the other imp PA is yet to form which will also act as a confirmation. Looking at the daily, if thing confirm then we are looking at a massive RR!

View attachment 38649
Thanks for the detailed response. There is another DZ at 30400 in 15 min TF. which is not yet tested.