Aditya`s Hits and Misses Diary

aditya14

Ok I have been trading for past year now and tried my hands at pretty much everything.Nowadays iam trying futures and so far its been hit and miss.

From today i would keep tabs on my progress and it would also give hope to people who think money can`t be made in markets.

Here is a ledger from today:

Hits : 1
Misses : 2 - RCom,Jindal Steel

Last edited:

prasadam

All the best buddy!

keep rocking!!!:thumb:

Ok I have been trading for past year now and tried my hands at pretty much everything.Nowadays iam trying futures and so far its been hit and miss.

From today i would keep tabs on my progress and it would also give hope to people who think money can`t be made in markets.

Here is a ledger from today:

Hits : 1
Misses : 2 - RCom,Jindal Steel

abhiwhy

achha to pt bhai ki parti ( congress ) tor ke sab ne apni apni parti bana li :D

ab banegi milijuli sarkar :D:D

best of luck for new threads and looking forward for ur diary entries .:thumb:

aditya14

Aditya ji, what was the profit amount today you got finally ?
i see you have 2 future tradings too as shown in screen shot.
No Profit as yet as its all unearned but 13k is left on the table in BankNifty.Rcom also loss is unassumed and i have booked 1k loss in jindal steel.Rest were small plays.

Reason for this is these trades were done between 10-12 after that i have to leave for work so window is too small for daytrading stocks hence small positions.

Now Jindal steel i bought it at highs and hadn`t put a stop loss and it killed me i havent had a single large stock fall like this since Unitech dropped me earlier this year(been a crazy year).

BankNifty now this is 1 space which iam positive on and will sell off tomorrow start of day and go long maybe for longer term.

Rcom iam stuck but 176 is a 21sma on the dailies so maybe it will bounce and also if u look at chart there was quite a lot of buying in the final 20 mins or so.And it can bounce but ill look to sell it off soon.Also 10-21sma crossover is also there but its kinda bearish with today`s close.lets see

Last edited:

atulaw

Aditya whats your interpretation after today's close?

aditya14

Aditya whats your interpretation after today's close?
The amount of Call writing in 5100CE of December month has pretty much sealed the deal.Market won`t break 5200 this month and on lower end 5000 is holding so this period of sideways momentum will continue.

But on days like today theres enough money on the table both on long and short intraday..if you are willing to take some risks.

For me iam not trading any more this month i have booked my BNF for 15k profit and iam content this month with that.

If you want to make money in this sort of market(sideways) put on an Iron condor with 5200CE and 4900PE.Time your entry so when market is near 5000 then write 4900PE and when it goes up 5200Ce should be sold and then buy the wings 5300CE and 4800PE.

Last edited:

aditya14

Shorted Infosys at 2534.5

Hits:
Biocon traded today went long and booked

Misses:

TCS went long and then booked loss

Other small trades not worth mentioning but may post ledger tonight

aditya14

Today the market manipulation was very predictable and i didn`t fall for that will post ledger in evening.

Open Positions:
4900PE Sold at 48
5000PE bought at 94

Also currently short Bharti at 316.4(Crappy Trade lost all my profits with this junk)

HERE IS LEDGER EOD(Its TCS and Airtel which led me down today):

Last edited: