Additional Brokerage charge taken from Angel Broking

S_P

Hello, I'm new in stock market and I've taken my first shares, my broker is Angel Broking.
Now as I've recieved my account statement they took "Additional Brokerage" charges:
I've taken Nalco shares in Delivery:

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Now I want to ask that is this addtional brokerage charge, not only brokerage charges per units, taken by me from angel is normal and every broker takes it?

I've only bought shares I havent sold it.

Thanks for you help in advance!

Note: I contacted my account manager and he said it's just normal, but I've doubt.

travi

Note: I contacted my account manager and he said it's just normal, but I've doubt.
You have not shared details of your brokerage plan. I don't have an a/c there and many don't have so it will help.

You can contact the /ac mgr and tell him to clarify.
If delivery is brokerage free, then there is something wrong bcos its clearly brokerage. They have also charged 18% GST on it.

S_P

You have not shared details of your brokerage plan. I don't have an a/c there and many don't have so it will help.

You can contact the /ac mgr and tell him to clarify.
If delivery is brokerage free, then there is something wrong bcos its clearly brokerage. They have also charged 18% GST on it.
Hello Thanks for responding, I think they only have 1 plan naming "Angel iTrade Prime Plan" in which delivery charges are Zero. I've also tried to clarify with my account manager but he told they they take charges on total turnover, but it was not at all a satisfactory response from him.
Please reply.