adding values in live quotes

Hi,

I am using meta stock, it uses e Signal. The data comes to down loader on a 5 minutes basis. Assume the down loader has nifty value as 5900, I need my down loader to be added with 5 points or subtract 5 points, it should be 5905 or 5895.

I will have the added values in a separate symbol and subtracted value in separate symbol. Hence I will have 3 live charts. They are actual value, added value and subtracted value.

Let me know if i am not clear. I am not an expert in programming, your help will be very useful.

thanks
mkt looser.

hi ML,

Hi,

I am using meta stock, it uses e Signal. The data comes to down loader on a 5 minutes basis. Assume the down loader has nifty value as 5900, I need my down loader to be added with 5 points or subtract 5 points, it should be 5905 or 5895.

I will have the added values in a separate symbol and subtracted value in separate symbol. Hence I will have 3 live charts. They are actual value, added value and subtracted value.

Let me know if i am not clear. I am not an expert in programming, your help will be very useful.

thanks
mkt looser.
sorry. i don't want to call you with that id.

regarding your query, if it is the same you are looking for, you can simply write two indicators. one is C+5 and the other one is C-5

in place of 5, you can also use percentage difference.

i don't understand why you want to create two more symbols for this. if for some other purpose you want to create symbols in this way with this logic, then tell so that i can try giving you the way.

regards

purush