Adani Enterprises

akgandhi

Crucial juncture for the stock.

Confulence Zones-

38.2% Retracement levels from 763 -> 126.45 = 369

100 % Fib Ext from 126.45 -> 286.3 ->210 = 371

Weekly RSI Abv 70

Attachments

this morning I was reading a report on Investing vs Speculating and how a speculator always looses money.
So Dear AkGandhi, How long have you been speculating using Technical Analysis? Have you made any wealth based on it?

rkripal

this morning I was reading a report on Investing vs Speculating and how a speculator always looses money.
So Dear AkGandhi, How long have you been speculating using Technical Analysis? Have you made any wealth based on it?
Technical analysis, sir, can be considered kind of speculation only if you try to predict future. However charts should be used to make decision according to situation and not to forecast future. Hence it can be the greatest tool a trader can have if used properly...

@akgandhi.. you are a Modi agent for starting a thread on Adani..:p:D

akgandhi

Out of universe 2500 odd stocks in NSE something made me to post only ADANI Enterprises , may be if u r smart u can understand :rofl::rofl:

I haven't made any wealth ... hope this makes u feel like :clap::clap::clap::clap:

markidharhai sir jee wat makes u speculating ? what makes u on traderji at first place ?

Out of universe 2500 odd stocks in NSE something made me to post only ADANI Enterprises , may be if u r smart u can understand :rofl::rofl:
Actually I am dumb, I didnt understand, care to explain?

I haven't made any wealth ... hope this makes u feel like :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Why would make me clap clap clap? I was hoping for an inspiration.

markidharhai sir jee wat makes u speculating ? what makes u on traderji at first place ?
What makes me speculating is an idea of profit. What made me come on traderji is a platform for communication with traders and investors.