Action Financial Services?

Recently there have been lot of ads on CNBC, ETNOW channels, etc from them quoting 1 paisa brokerage per executed order.

Anybody here is a member/user of Action Financial Services from Mumbai?
any reviews on this broker?
they claim on their website to be in business since 1992/1993 and blah blah.

Don't know how they manage (if at all they do) the RMS and client safety with such brokerage.

Disclaimer: I'm in no way associated with them and neither interested in promoting them.

Raju

For Unlimited ..other parameters also involved ..Some "Refundable Security Deposit" 50k deposit :) and AMC - 1200/-

Last edited:
I Dont understand why brokers come up with such stupid plans , why they want refundable deposits they try to confuse people with confusing plans , that makes some one more suspious about there capital safety with such brokers

What will they earn on say a security deposit of say 50000 if they are not betting in market then max they can make is 500 rs which is one percent

So they can just charge 500 rs per month and let every body trade unlimited with 1 paise
per excuted order

but here the intention is to take you lump sum money as deposit what so they want to do with that do they want RUN away with money if not then they should charge per order or per month basis rather then asking for cash

And what is the guarantee they will return back this money without any hassles or they will change this money into advance brokerage and not return it all it looks fishy best avoided just like BMA

Raju

I Dont understand why brokers come up with such stupid plans , why they want refundable deposits they try to confuse people with confusing plans , that makes some one more suspious about there capital safety with such brokers

What will they earn on say a security deposit of say 50000 if they are not betting in market then max they can make is 500 rs which is one percent

So they can just charge 500 rs per month and let every body trade unlimited with 1 paise
per excuted order

but here the intention is to take you lump sum money as deposit what so they want to do with that do they want RUN away with money if not then they should charge per order or per month basis rather then asking for cash

And what is the guarantee they will return back this money without any hassles or they will change this money into advance brokerage and not return it all it looks fishy best avoided just like BMA
Correctly said..it seems they are like brother of BMA..

Regards,
Raju

Hello guuuuyyyy,,,,zrodha,,,,,rksv,,,,,smarttradeonline,,,,,,,rkg,,,,,,,ko chodkar sabhi chhoorrrr,,,,,,,daakku,,,,,,,,,orrrrrrr looteraiiiiii haiiiiii,,:D:D:D:clap:

Raju

Hello guuuuyyyy,,,,zrodha,,,,,rksv,,,,,smarttradeonline,,,,,,,rkg,,,,,,,ko chodkar sabhi chhoorrrr,,,,,,,daakku,,,,,,,,,orrrrrrr looteraiiiiii haiiiiii,,:D:D:D:clap:
:clapping: :clapping:

Just see their rates ....

http://www.indiaprocon.com/fixed_brokerage.html .....

• Monthly Brokerage is Rs.3000 and Unlimited Trading Service Tax 12.36%.
  • Clients can utilize up to 80% of Margin.( in unlimited Rs 5000/-per month clients can utilize the entire margin amount).
  • MCX Transaction .
  • We will charge the brokerage amount starting of the Month.
  • Brokerage once charged will not be reversed under any conditions.
  • In case of closing the Accounts or temporary deactivation, You have to inform us before the month end.
  • Above 5, 00,000 Margin Amount, You Have to Pay Rs.6000 Monthly Brokerage& Service Tax 12.36%.
  • Trading platform provide free of cost..
  • No Software charge

Great offer ....I recently read a book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" .............I think I can write a book "Rich Broker Poor Trader" ....

Time to sell "OFSS" ....This week turned bad ..lost focus on ISP and Broker matters...

Regards,
Raju

:clapping: :clapping:

Just see their rates ....

http://www.indiaprocon.com/fixed_brokerage.html .....

• Monthly Brokerage is Rs.3000 and Unlimited Trading Service Tax 12.36%.
  • Clients can utilize up to 80% of Margin.( in unlimited Rs 5000/-per month clients can utilize the entire margin amount).
  • MCX Transaction .
  • We will charge the brokerage amount starting of the Month.
  • Brokerage once charged will not be reversed under any conditions.
  • In case of closing the Accounts or temporary deactivation, You have to inform us before the month end.
  • Above 5, 00,000 Margin Amount, You Have to Pay Rs.6000 Monthly Brokerage& Service Tax 12.36%.
  • Trading platform provide free of cost..
  • No Software charge

Great offer ....I recently read a book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" .............I think I can write a book "Rich Broker Poor Trader" ....

Time to sell "OFSS" ....This week turned bad ..lost focus on ISP and Broker matters...

Regards,
Raju
RAJUUUUUU JI,,,,,,,MAI TO UNLIMITED COMMODITY TRADING KE BAARAI MAI SOOOOOOOOOCH HI RAHA THAAAAAAAA,ABHI TAK KOI OPTION MILA HI NAHI................YE TO FRAODDDDDIST LAG RAHHHHHHHA HAI,ISKAI BAARAI MAI PAHLAI CHINTAN-----MANNAN JARUUUR KIA THA PAHLAI,,,,,,,,,,
OKK--OKKK-OKKK U R RIGHT RAJU RICH BROKER POOR TRADER :D:D:D:clap::clap::thumb: