Act Fibernet 1Gbps internet connection

pannet1

Act Fibernet launches 1Gbps internet connection, offers 1TB FUP limit at Rs 5999

For now its only being offered in Hyderabad . . . .

Seems like Kool thing to have a Giga bit internet connection, with 1TB FUP limit

Lets see where it goes, or maybe another one of those Freedom Mobile for 251/-

Happy :)
Kush Singh,

I am using ACT some reasonable speed .. paying monthly around 1K. How much ever lightning speed we have .. with brokers like Z ... you are doomed to fail .. the terminal wont open .. no matter even if you bang it with 1TB speed :rofl:

ram2010

Kush Singh,

I am using ACT some reasonable speed .. paying monthly around 1K. How much ever lightning speed we have .. with brokers like Z ... you are doomed to fail .. the terminal wont open .. no matter even if you bang it with 1TB speed :rofl:
unless we know how to trade and unless we have a good trading terminal-

internet doesn't matter-

Iam also using Airtel fibre-20 mbps-- broadband- new Dell machine-

Kush Singh,

So are you from Hyderabad? Seems 60% of ACT subscribers from the twin cities . . .

Zerodha NEST is quite Stable, not sure about the kite/shite, pi/bye
but if trading only NSE then NOW can be a good option

EDIT :Sorry Recalled You are from Chennai :eek:
BTW: I know a family with surname Madraswala, they are neither from Madras or even Tamilians :)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I am happy with my 60 Mbps ACT plan.
How much u r paying bhai ? For You BB I paid around 2100, 6 months, 700 gb data.
Previously i had 100Mbps connection, same rate but 3 months validity.. Only for torrents download i saw a difference between 60 and 100 Mbps. for videos streaming by multiple users, it was same.. So I don't feel the downgrade, but wallet became heavier. :D

Act Fibernet launches 1Gbps internet connection, offers 1TB FUP limit at Rs 5999

For now its only being offered in Hyderabad . . . .

Seems like Kool thing to have a Giga bit internet connection, with 1TB FUP limit

Lets see where it goes, or maybe another one of those Freedom Mobile for 251/-

Heavy users also will find it difficult to exhaust 1TB data.. Maybe Internet centres will benefit.
My building has both You BB and ACT.. ACT is more popular, but more costly.. They have high reputation.. No chance of situation like Freedom Mobile..:D
IMO.

My building has both You BB and ACT.. ACT is more popular, but more costly.. They have high reputation.. No chance of situation like Freedom Mobile..:D
IMO.
Yes Googled them after my post, and today's ToI says they are one of the biggest private BB providers but with 60% revenue coming from twin cities of Hyd/Sec

pannet1

So are you from Hyderabad? Seems 60% of ACT subscribers from the twin cities . . .

Zerodha NEST is quite Stable, not sure about the kite/shite, pi/bye
but if trading only NSE then NOW can be a good option

EDIT :Sorry Recalled You are from Chennai :eek:
BTW: I know a family with surname Madraswala, they are neither from Madras or even Tamilians :)
Nope. Not Hyderabad. Chennai is right. ACT is very much in Chennai. Not only that they are catering to Jungles (like where I live).

Good thought process from you. There is no wala word in Tamil.

OneThatGotAway

aare it;s not speed that matter .. Now/ Nest can run on 256 KB/s connection too...

I had mtnl lines in 2010 speed was ok but disconnection was every 3 min.
Then i called babus payed then 300 R.s did entire wire change ..
A continuous wire from junction box to my telephone.

after that connection was stable no disconnection al.
It ls 2017 i still have same line still no disconnection at all on 4mbps line :xD

travi

aare it;s not speed that matter .. Now/ Nest can run on 256 KB/s connection too...

I had mtnl lines in 2010 speed was ok but disconnection was every 3 min.
Then i called babus payed then 300 R.s did entire wire change ..
A continuous wire from junction box to my telephone.

after that connection was stable no disconnection al.
It ls 2017 i still have same line still no disconnection at all on 4mbps line :xD
I have main connection as Airtel, normal broadband,
32kbps is enough :D:D:D
Latency is more important than bandwidth....
I can say I don't have packet drops, 1 in few hundred...