Achiievers Equities

soft_trader

I have contacted Achiievers Equities regarding their brokerage. Following are their plans:

Equity: Rs. 1499/- Unlimited trading in Cash and F&O for 3 month. For 6 months advance subscription it's Rs. 2749/- and for 1 year subscription it's Rs. 4999/- Minimum of 3 months needs to be subscribed.

Commodity:
Rs. 1000/- Unlimited trading in Commodities for 1 month. Minimum of 3 months needs to be subscribed.

Currency: Rs. 1000/- Unlimited trading in CDS for 1 month. Minimum of 3 months needs to be subscribed.

A/c opening fee Rs. 750/-

Trading Platform: NSE NOW for Equity and ODIN for Commodity. No charges for Trading platform.

Last edited:
I have contacted Achiievers Equities regarding their brokerage. Following are their plans:

Equity: Rs. 500/- Unlimited trading in Cash and F&O for 1 month. Minimum of 3 months needs to be subscribed. For 1 year advance subscription it's Rs. 5000/-

Commodity:
Rs. 1000/- Unlimited trading in Commodities for 1 month. Minimum of 3 months needs to be subscribed.

Currency: Rs. 1000/- Unlimited trading in CDS for 1 month. Minimum of 3 months needs to be subscribed.

Trading Platform: NSE NOW for Equity and ODIN for Commodity. No charges for Trading platform.
In their website they have mentioned that for Equity the Rs. 500 offer is available till September 2012 .So that means from October the charge will go up and obviously it seems to go upto Rs. 1000 pm.

Minimum of 3 months subscription means that for consecutive 3 months we will be bound to trade with them and pay Rs. 1000 pm for the segment we have opted . After that 3 month period if somebody takes a break for a number of days what will be the scenario ?

Also are they charging something for ODIN also on pm basis ?

Did you have a talk with them in detail ?

These questions flashed in my mind after reading your post . :p

GTji

Equity: Rs. 500/- Unlimited trading in Cash and F&O for 1 month. Minimum of 3 months needs to be subscribed. For 1 year advance subscription it's Rs. 5000/-

Commodity:

Sounds nice but there is an ambiguity. Are the charges "per month" or only "one month"?

soft_trader

In their website they have mentioned that for Equity the Rs. 500 offer is available till September 2012 .So that means from October the charge will go up and obviously it seems to go upto Rs. 1000 pm.

Minimum of 3 months subscription means that for consecutive 3 months we will be bound to trade with them and pay Rs. 1000 pm for the segment we have opted . After that 3 month period if somebody takes a break for a number of days what will be the scenario ?

Also are they charging something for ODIN also on pm basis ?

Did you have a talk with them in detail ?

These questions flashed in my mind after reading your post . :p
I also think so that from October onwards charges Equity segment will also be increased to Rs. 500/-

They will take 3 months subscription in advance so you have to pay 500X3 so Rs. 1500 + 12.36% service tax upfront. at the time of account opening. After 3 months the subscription needs to be renewed but I will call them up and ask them whether it will be possible not to subscribe or it is mandatory to subscribe.

ODIN is free. No Monthly of one time charges.

soft_trader

"per month" or only "1 month"?

At 500/- per month, 3 months would be 1500/-. is that it? After the 3 months also its going to be 500/- per month?
After 3 months whatever will be the plan at that time, it needs to be subscribed accordingly.

Raju

Last edited:

soft_trader

Rs. 500/- per month for equity and F&O trading sounds really great. How much exposure are they giving for equity cash trading intraday?
2 times at the first instance for both Equity and commodity. If you want more margin they will access your trading performance i.e. your risk and money management and they will increase the leverage in your accordingly.