Achiievers Equities

@Achiievers

I made a request to improve some points in Diet Odin a few months back. One or two of them are an hour's job only. You assured it was being looked into by the developer or someone like that.

In these months you have done absolutely nothing. Odin is a pain to work with and this is the principal reason I sometimes consider quitting AEL.

The worst trouble is to input password every 15-30 mins. Can you please do something to make it user configurable? Pleaseeeeeee?

And please don't tell me you are working on it. That will be a lie.

ODIN diet is a standard product. They won't make changes for achiievers on request so easily, because Achievers will probably be the smallest customer of ODIN. Its a big organization and they don't care for a customer who hardly gives business. I suggest you change to a different broker.

ODIN diet is a standard product. They won't make changes for achiievers on request so easily, because Achievers will probably be the smallest customer of ODIN. Its a big organization and they don't care for a customer who hardly gives business. I suggest you change to a different broker.
Ha ha
You are contradicting your own words in the post.
One side you are saying that Odin is a standard product and on other side you are suggesting to change the broker, as the other broker will have special reach to FT and FT will change as per requirement of that broker :lol: :lol:
IMO, you should stop misguiding traders here in the forum :D