Achiievers - AMC

Hi,

I opened an account with achiievers on 3rd june. couple of days back i got a mail saying that i a have been charged with Rs 449 towards AMC. i have just used it for 1 month and they have charged this amount.

I have an account with Trade smart online, till date they have not charged the AMC. the account was opened in Feb 2013 with TSO.

My Q is, does achiievers collect the AMC in July month every year?

Pls let me know on this.

Regards,
Bharath

VJAY

Hi,

I opened an account with achiievers on 3rd june. couple of days back i got a mail saying that i a have been charged with Rs 449 towards AMC. i have just used it for 1 month and they have charged this amount.

I have an account with Trade smart online, till date they have not charged the AMC. the account was opened in Feb 2013 with TSO.

My Q is, does achiievers collect the AMC in July month every year?

Pls let me know on this.

Regards,
Bharath
Dear Bharath,
AMC means annual maintanence charge for DP a/c...its charged annually...I think with TSO may be you opened only trading a/c....thats why they not charged AMC...

I have DP with TSO.

In achiievers application form it says "Rs 400/- per annum to be paid at the beginning of every year at the time of new account opening.NON-REFUNDABLE"

so my question is was it not included in the account opening charges which they charged Rs 750 ?

VJAY

I have DP with TSO.

In achiievers application form it says "Rs 400/- per annum to be paid at the beginning of every year at the time of new account opening.NON-REFUNDABLE"

so my question is was it not included in the account opening charges which they charged Rs 750 ?
Why you not contact them for clarity?IMO they had good customer service....

soft_trader

I have DP with TSO.

You have not been charged in TSO, the reason I think is that TSO waived off the charges for the first year. (I am not sure, you can confirm this from TSO)

DP AMC is not included in the account opening fee.