AceCharts - new charting software

rangarajan

u dont test with other product like manshi..if u tested then u dont tell manshi only better in rt feed..

open ur eyes and find what/ which products are in market ...
after that u say manshi not superior to them...:thumb:
so many traders here told manshi customers support is worst..and backfill issues..
(i think manshi gives any royalty to traderji..?)
and why we change other charting sw with multifeed rt techniques to acecharts with only MANSHI RT FEED? its marketing stratogy to manshi and acecharts associated with manshi product...
happy trading...
option writer,
c the bolded portion in yr post.
I dont think it is in Good Taste on yr part to write this comment & absolutely Unwarranted.
Also,personnel attacks are against Forum rules i suppose.
While u r most welcome to write yr comments,why drag Traderji into it who has No Role to play.

You have joined recently & i am sure u would appreciate this Forum if u actively participate in the days to come.

Last edited:

Relish

Yes.

AceCharts works with Manshi which supports data from Odin.

Please follow the below steps:

1) Download and install AceCharts
2) Download Manshi and take trial
3) Run Manshi and chose AceCharts for charting

Thanks
Manshi is paid version and after 30days I have once again looking for chart software. Is it any way to direct value from ODIN to AceCharts?

Thank's

Where can I find a manual for operating the software ? I am not able to set it up properly and the data feeds are not coming. What is your website address ?

Regards

Balaji

AceCharts is a new charting software in development.

Hopefully we will be able to make it better and popular. If people find it useful and help them trade better they will use it.

Regarding datafeed : We have no affinity towards any feed. If any data provider wants to support their feed on AceCharts, we will be happy to extend our support. Yes AceCharts supports Manshi and we are happy with it.

Thanks

murthyavr

Where can I find a manual for operating the software ? I am not able to set it up properly and the data feeds are not coming. What is your website address ?

Regards

Balaji
I don't think you will get a reply from him, because he doesn't seem to have one.

It just gives strength to the hunch that this ace and manshi are one and the same.

Thanks for the suggestion. We have just started and right now only Manshi is supported and plan to add more in future.

Thank you
Atleast add 1 more data provider immediately, otherwise it sends wrong signals regarding your motive here. Hope you got my point.

AceCharts is a new charting software. Its salient features are as below:

• Supports seamless EOD and Intraday timeframes on the same chart
  • Mixed database allows EOD and RT data into the same database
  • Store multiple exchange data in a single databse in organized manner and reduce symbol clutter
  • ASCII data import supported
  • Most popular indicators supported
  • Market scanner to scan whole market database - two scanners (MACrossover and Aroon Bullish/Bearish scanner) are included with the release
  • Fully programable to create custom Indicators and scanners. SH315 trading system (a custom indicator) is included with the release.
  • All features are configurable
  • Charts Panel to view buy / sell signal from a single view

AceCharts Download
http://118.139.177.44/AceCharts/Releases/AceChartsSetup.exe

Datafeed
AceCharts currently supports ManshiRT datafeed (1.4.1.7 or higher vresion) for EOD and Realtime data. ManshiRT setup can be downloaded from their site.

Below is a sample chart shown:

I will be happy to answer if there are any queries. Looking for your valuable feedback.

Thank you

i'm interested in datafeed provider but dnt know how to start .can u pls help me ???