About Ventura Trading Account (vs sharekhan)

julu

Dear All,

I need your valuable suggestion regarding open an account at Ventura1 Securities.

I already have an account in Sharekhan and presently my brokerage charge is 0.02%(Intraday) and 0.2% for delivery.

Ventura is offering me to open account with brokerage charge 0.01% (intraday only selling side) and 0.1% on delivery. But I have to take their prepaid Rs 5000 plan. and they said that they will refund this money when my brokerage charge cross 5000 rs.

So I am little bit confused, whether I should open the account or not ? Please advice.
And please tell me their web based (browser) trading platform.

Taiki

Dear All,

I need your valuable suggestion regarding open an account at Ventura1 Securities.

I already have an account in Sharekhan and presently my brokerage charge is 0.02%(Intraday) and 0.2% for delivery.

Ventura is offering me to open account with brokerage charge 0.01% (intraday only selling side) and 0.1% on delivery. But I have to take their prepaid Rs 5000 plan. and they said that they will refund this money when my brokerage charge cross 5000 rs.

So I am little bit confused, whether I should open the account or not ? Please advice.
Hi Julu,

I have trading account with Ventura security. they are good and reliable. They will refund you the pre-paid money once you generate brokerage above that amount. And the subscribed brokerage structure will last as long as you have not opted to change it.

Their trading platform is pointer, which has improved a lot with time. Now it has very good charting facility like sharekhan. The browser based terminal is good. (I am not saying the best). But it is very simple and easy to use.

Good luck & Regards
Taiki

Dear All,

Julu. i took Rs10,000 prepaid and it took 2 months for myself to exhaust it.
trading platform is really worst.
updations are dead slow. intraday charts alone really good.
Another problem is tips service .
often tips get struck and u have to press the mouse for the message to vanish.
pending and partial pending is a big headache in pointer platform.
screen not atall attractive.
if we dont have good trading platform we loose our focus.
After first week i tought my rs10,000 gone.. but fortunately i used it for delivery trading and made it as my delivery trading account
prepaid is a trap if ur trading volume is less.
Some big advantages are there in ventura
1.4 times exposure for both buy and sell side. (you know most of the brokers are not allowing exposure for C group shares)
2.no automatic squaring off ( my other brokers also wont square off even if i have short shares for 20lakhs)
3.7 days can have delivery shares (if u have rs10,000 can take delivery upto Rs40,000)
On the whole ventura platform can be used for delivery trading

julu

Julu. i took Rs10,000 prepaid and it took 2 months for myself to exhaust it.
trading platform is really worst.
updations are dead slow. intraday charts alone really good.
Another problem is tips service .
often tips get struck and u have to press the mouse for the message to vanish.
pending and partial pending is a big headache in pointer platform.
screen not atall attractive.
if we dont have good trading platform we loose our focus.
After first week i tought my rs10,000 gone.. but fortunately i used it for delivery trading and made it as my delivery trading account
prepaid is a trap if ur trading volume is less.
Some big advantages are there in ventura
1.4 times exposure for both buy and sell side. (you know most of the brokers are not allowing exposure for C group shares)
2.no automatic squaring off ( my other brokers also wont square off even if i have short shares for 20lakhs)
3.7 days can have delivery shares (if u have rs10,000 can take delivery upto Rs40,000)
On the whole ventura platform can be used for delivery trading

Hi,

Thanks for your reply...