About the User Reputation System

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Interesting point but how will we determine the Acumen of Australia is > than Bangladesh ,we can do that only by Past performances.Hence with our past experience ,we know both Czar & Columbus.:D

S S

This forum needs to clean up its act big time.
Often more than the 'smaller' threads, it is the threads being run by some elders here that need dumping for both obscurity of technical content and worthlessness as educative material.
For heaven's sake............
An absolute essentiality, and that too coming from the Moderator.

Cleaning may be time consuming, and neither the Moderator, nor the members would have the required time...... OR DO THEY HAVE...?

From the way one liners are dropped or the thanks are distributed, we all do have the time for cleaning.

Then what's the hitch? Missing norms? Most Possible.

Can we have the norms please? Any suggestions...?

Cheers!
SS

U

uasish

I had a Hell of a Time to get rid of my past Charts so as to post new ones.Now to clean up my past posts will take lot of time,here i am posing the enormousity of the job with my example only.
As Amitbee has been feeling this to be done & he being senior to me i would request him to formulate a draft policy.

columbus

Interesting point but how will we determine the Acumen of Australia is > than Bangladesh ,we can do that only by Past performances.Hence with our past experience ,we know both Czar & Columbus.:D
By now, points of each team are established.In case of win ,SWAP a fraction of points.Hence ,in case of victory ,weaker team gets more points than the stronger teams.

C

Czar

from all what u said colombus I object, why o why did u have to make me Bangladesh atleast try India they too are underdogs :D

columbus

from all what u said colombus I object, why o why did u have to make me Bangladesh atleast try India they too are underdogs :D
O!!My god! Czar as Bangladesh.No way !!!!!!!

Consider Bangladesh are having 50 points and Australia are having 500 points.For a win ,winning team gets 10% losers points.So if Bangladesh wins it get 50 points , and Australia wins then they get 5 points.In this way weaker teams will be uplifted!!!!.After some time some sort of equilibrium is achieved.

orderflow13

columbus has a point,
also it will be useful if we add another button along with ' thanks ' .. it wd be anything like ' it helps'.. or something, which may differentiate betwn we merely saying thanks i agree/share your point of view.. and it helps me to refine my ideas...

S S

columbus has a point,
also it will be useful if we add another button along with ' thanks ' .. it wd be anything like ' it helps'.. or something, which may differentiate betwn we merely saying thanks i agree/share your point of view.. and it helps me to refine my ideas...
That would lead to star rating the messages than the thread...? Huh...?

mm....why no posts from Saint in this thread??? :confused:

Any guesses???

Oh right, maybe he is busy developing systems and TEACHING others, not worrying about reps/thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.