About KYC Form Please Help

lovable_guy006

I am new to investment in mutual fund. I know that when we invest more than Rs.50000/- we have to fill the KYC form. I want to know that when i invest in different companies i have to fill different KYC form for each company or we have to fill KYC form once and can use it in any company mutual fund. Please help its urgent.

KYC - "Know Your Customer" is a one time process. It is governed by CVDL. For KYC, you will need to fill up a simple form. You will have to to submit self attested photo copies of your PAN Card and your address proof such as Ration Card, Latest Bank Statement, Driving License, etc. The address you fill in the form should exactly match in the address proof that you carry. You should also carry your original PAN Card and Address proof along with the filled in application form to the nearest CVDL Center. The originals will be verified over the desk and given back to you.

You will receive an acknowledgement for your KYC immediately across the counter. You must attach a photocopy of that KYC Acknowledgement along with all your investments in Mutual Funds.

without KYC can one invest below 50K(say 49k) any number of times in the same mutual fund on different dates? anyone has information to share on this?

all that i am trying to find out is if KYC is only useful for people who want to invest more than 50k at a time into any mutual fund.

without KYC can one invest below 50K(say 49k) any number of times in the same mutual fund on different dates? anyone has information to share on this?

all that i am trying to find out is if KYC is only useful for people who want to invest more than 50k at a time into any mutual fund.
No. Without KYC, you have to submit a copy of your PAN and all your folios will get linked to the PAN. Total invesment per PAN card should not exceed 50k.

KYC is usefull if you are going to invest more than 50k total in a MF company.