Abhishek Industries

nareshch

hi ,

Abhishek industries breaks an asecnding triangle on Huge volumes . I would like Traderji to comment and give Targets

Regards
Naresh

Last edited:

Traderji

Super Moderator
Abhishek Industries was incorporated in 1990. The company is promoted and managed by Sri Rajendra Gupta, Trident group. The Trident group has a diversified range of products to offer today which includes Terry Towels, Terry Products, Cotton Yarn, Writing and Printing Paper, Fertilizers, Chemicals, Biotech, Financial Services and Software.

The main business of Abhishek Industries is producing Cotton and Blended yearn.The company`s plants are located in Barnala (Sangur, Punjab). The company has a plant at Barnala in Punjab.

See attached chart for technical trading signal and stoploss level.

Attachments

Traderji,
Great call on Abhishek Inds......Thanx!Would like to know what your first target is?

Saint

it is great. today (9-11-04) it was the second highest volume traded. around 35 laks shares. at rs.29.10 it got freezed. no sellers. only buyers. can you tell me in such a situation what may happen next.

Traderji said:
The first technical analysis target for Abhishek Industries is Rs. 39.00-41.00
Traderji,

Thanx!!

Saint

sh50

Traderji, one doubt. Somebody told me that the closing price has to be above the nine month closing and one should check that out with a line chart. Is that so? Kindly clarify. Thanks.Great call.

Traderji

Super Moderator
sh50 said:
Traderji, one doubt. Somebody told me that the closing price has to be above the nine month closing and one should check that out with a line chart. Is that so? Kindly clarify. Thanks.Great call.
Maybe you have not seen the attachment in my post http://www.traderji.com/showpost.php?p=3065&postcount=2 in which I have clearly stated that the closing is above the 9 month high!

Thanks for this excellent call!

Good Diwali gift from you to all members!

Currently up 10% at 32.10

Best Wishes to all.