AAFX Trading 1:2000 leverage. Does it really work? Reviews?

That's a little surprising information. 1:2000 with no overnight interest - that opens some rather interesting opportunities. Using this much of a leverage is dangerous for trader's capital, yet this is a double edged sward. Do they have the same lever for all the assets?

It's been discussed recently. No, stocks, indices, commodities - they all have a smaller leverage and this makes sense. It would have been very dangerous for broker's financial stability to give that much of a leverage on less liquid assets. They can only do this on popular, most liquid currency pairs like EURUSD and other.

Hi, everybody. I was puzzled to know that AAFX doesn’t charge overnight fees and decided to try their all-mighty 1:2000 leverage. With $300 on my depo, I dared to taste that magic stick. So, I managed to earn $650. I’m very happy for closing the trade. That’s a really double edged sward, as I told, but it’s very sharp – it barely cut me, hah, hah. It was a very tough experience for my nerves. I think every trader needs to try something like this. However, I don’t know when I’m going to try this once again.

Despite I increased my depo five times with that leverage, I don’t want to repeat. That’s too much for me. I can do with 1:500. Not so bad really.

Euphoria played a cruel joke with me. 1:2000 punished me several times, but nevertheless, I managed to win back even with a smaller profit. It’s a great tool you need to be very cautious.