AAFX Trading 1:2000 leverage. Does it really work? Reviews?

Hi everyone! Looking to trade with AAFX trading, already tested demo-account, seems okay, however my current brokerage is good as well in this regard. The only thing why I'm thinking about trading with AAFX is their huge leverage, I have interesting strategy and want to try it. What do you think about AAFX 1:2000 leverage, is it real or just marketing? And what are my chances to break a jackpot? It gives me the goosepimps to think of a leverage like that, but it's still a bit scary. Would love to hear any reviews from users that have tried it already.

I can't imagine a strategy where 1:2000 leverage can be really profitable. I tried this approach two times, first time I doubled my ammount, that was great, but second time I blown everything in 4 minutes :)
This is both marketing and a real opportunity. So, the broker doesn't lie, 1:2000 can really be used and broker can really give such a chance. The other question is whether you should use it. I would advise you to think twice before taking that risk.

As I heard AAFX Trading has negative balance protection and the minimum deposit is only $100, so I think I can try and take this risk. As I understand, my balance can't be negative with AAFX Trading, or I don't understand how negative balance protection works?
P.S. What can you say about AAFX Trading as a brokerage in general?

Well, neg balance protection makes it easier. I mean less risky, not really easier. And you know, recently markets have changed a lot. What was good for a stop loss few month ago is no longer valid cause of increased volatility. Under these circumstances I wouldn’t mind some extra leverage myself.

Good to know, thank you. It’s difficult to see how easily demo $100 turn into thousands on these pretend-accounts. But I’ve had some failures as well there, so it feels like playing the russian roulette in some sense.

Well, neg balance protection makes it easier. I mean less risky, not really easier. And you know, recently markets have changed a lot. What was good for a stop loss few month ago is no longer valid cause of increased volatility. Under these circumstances I wouldn’t mind some extra leverage myself.
Yup, the leverage caps most of the brokers have adopted last year are killing small deposits owner’s trading as a business. And I also agree that recent volatility is a real opportunity for making money. Oil used to be making 1-1.5 dollars change within a day, not the ATR has doubled. It requires bigger stops (balanced by increased potential profits). Without increased leverage it’s gonna be difficult to trade like we were used to.

I just wanted to inform that the account was opened. Just $100 to risk, just 1 try to turn that into $500. And another 3 tries to turn that into $1000. Wish me good luck.

nadiyakinare

broker is 1000% scam soon you will find out if you try to withdraw profited money n number of times. best of luck

I just wanted to inform that the account was opened. Just $100 to risk, just 1 try to turn that into $500. And another 3 tries to turn that into $1000. Wish me good luck.
Good luck, man. Hope this will work out. This is pure gambling, and I’m just wondering what are you gonna do next if it works out? Take the money and go away? Anyway, I really wanted to give a piece of advice. With huge leverage, when you enter the position, you will have a great temptation to exit the trade as soon as the position starts being profitable. As I see, you plan to stake the whole depo on just on trade. This means you gonna have some stop loss which is equal to a margin call in this particular case and you also gonna have one take profit of $400 bucks. I strongly advise to turn off the screen and go away once you enter the trade. Come back in few hours and see what’s happened. Don’t try to intrude.

broker is 1000% scam soon you will find out if you try to withdraw profited money n number of times. best of luck
:( I hope that is not a personal experience. If it is, I wish you said that earlier. Kinda late now.

Good luck, man. Hope this will work out. This is pure gambling, and I’m just wondering what are you gonna do next if it works out? Take the money and go away? Anyway, I really wanted to give a piece of advice. With huge leverage, when you enter the position, you will have a great temptation to exit the trade as soon as the position starts being profitable. As I see, you plan to stake the whole depo on just on trade. This means you gonna have some stop loss which is equal to a margin call in this particular case and you also gonna have one take profit of $400 bucks. I strongly advise to turn off the screen and go away once you enter the trade. Come back in few hours and see what’s happened. Don’t try to intrude.
I know what you mean, thanks, yeap, I agree. Its gonna be very difficult to keep myself from closing a smaller profit if the price srtarts moving in my direction. Thanks, that’s a good advise.