A Whole new investment Perspective

L meeting is underway and time is near. May be this is the last week and then we ride to the extreme.......in next 1 whole year towards Nov 28 2010

WOW... I cant even resist oncoming next few days

Please see the attached image for the severe RED.......... from R site. I was unable to post link.....

I left some thing incomplete in one other blog..... may be the other folks(Indi Ones) are totally good folks and know how to make .....them look great.... and dont realize what is coming our way ...... Incomplete one ...... EL is Saturn and ISRAEL folks ( P o E) worship him...... not mixing many civilizations....... EL forms ELITE ELEVATED ELEVATOR ELITE ....... they all go higher or up...... Our civilization has a name of Saturn as Shani......I wrote just to explain not mix or coorelate.......finish here......

ISIS RA (Sun God) and EL are from a same civilization and that is from Egypt and not any other civilization..... Search ISIS on Web, Search HORUS

Searching HORUS will make things more clear and ISIS was the mother of HORUS which forms Hours and Horoscope...... how I treat them in making money in Options ( Those guys never allowed me to complete and .....)

Shotcut..... I may have published Oct 26 date plus minus a few days as a variance.......on their D Site...... They will see for themselves..... what I wanted to write.......

Lets see who are correct and who are incorrect....... I dont make fun or insult others and lets see what comes in next 1 month......

I am sitting on ............

Started writing again........

Attachments

See this news

theyeshivaworld DOT com / article DOT php ? p=40326

or search for

"Mitchell to Arrive in Israel on Wednesday"

The key has been opened and ISRAEL holds the key.......

Back to Business

1. Sold a few ICICI Call Options with SP 940 OCT Series yesterday.

2. Will Sell SBI Calls (Yet to determine the SP) tommorow.

3. Will short DLF probably tommorow

I sold some lots of NIFTY 5100 NOV CALLS a few days before... I sold first lot in 164 , then double the quantity in 197. I have sold 100 lots of NIFTY 5100 with average price of 192. even after Nifty rising yesterday, in good profit...... Will cover those in profit and Sell SBI Calls and INFY Calls along with DLF Calls.....

Last edited: