A view on commodities

Yes..daily trend line is broken and its taking support at area which broken trend..so some more upside is expected till weekly supply area around 29500..29800..MCX levels

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Hi Avinash, I am a beginner in commodity trading and like to connect with you to learn your views and trading style.. Is there any other thread where you actively post ur views? Plz let me know.

Thanks,
Selva.

Subhadip

Hi..will try to post my views here too..have my own avinash trade diary forum , but don't know is it permitted to share link here or not..how ever I will start posting my weekly analysis every Saturday/ Sunday.But will not able to post images due to forums rule

Hi Avinash, I am a beginner in commodity trading and like to connect with you to learn your views and trading style.. Is there any other thread where you actively post ur views? Plz let me know.

Thanks,
Selva.

A commodity is a basic good used in commerce that is interchangeable with other commodities of the same type; commodities are most often used as inputs in the production of other goods or services.