A trader must practice Yoga

I respect your opinion; Forex traders need strong mentality! So, Yoga and meditation play a vital role here! I know few successful Forex traders, who are also sensitive on this type of advance issue of trading! Personally, I always open my live trading chart after doing 15 minutes meditation! This habit helps me to focus on market so smartly!

I respect your opinion; Forex traders need strong mentality! So, Yoga and meditation play a vital role here! I know few successful Forex traders, who are also sensitive on this type of advance issue of trading! Personally, I always open my live trading chart after doing 15 minutes meditation! This habit helps me to focus on market so smartly!
Though the subgect is different,could you say which forex brocker is good for
an indian forex trader,what about FxPro

Last edited:
When it comes to forex trading, you should understand one fact that the market never sleeps.
Which means you need to be keen about your investment, the position you took, and the results.
To escape all this stress, it is necessary to practice certain methods to calm your mind. for that, yoga is preferable.

Yes, the market never sleeps. Besides it, you need to keep a finger on the pulse, always! You know, my trading career was an awful one. No, I was very successful at the beginning of it. But when I realized how stressful is it, I wanted to give it up immediately! In addition, I used to trade without 'buy' or 'sell' boundaries, just blindly! I guess you know that the pair XAU/USD is a really flexible one... So, you can easily imagine my frustration during that period. Anyway, yoga really helped me after I quit a trading career. And now I am planning to visit one of the 10 luxury yoga retreats in Costa Rica that I have found here. Are you able to suggest to me at least one of them?

Yes, the market never sleeps. Besides it, you need to keep a finger on the pulse, always! You know, my trading career was an awful one. No, I was very successful at the beginning of it. But when I realized how stressful is it, I wanted to give it up immediately! In addition, I used to trade without 'buy' or 'sell' boundaries, just blindly! I guess you know that the pair XAU/USD is a really flexible one... So, you can easily imagine my frustration during that period. Anyway, yoga really helped me after I quit a trading career. And now I am planning to visit one of the 10 luxury yoga retreats in Costa Rica that I have found here. Are you able to suggest to me at least one of them?
Your words make sense, I agree. The only question is whether such an occupation will be relevant next year. To be honest I'm a little doubtful

Health optimization plays an important role in everybody’s life.
Both physical and mental health affects your decision making power which is very important while trading. Well! Yoga and meditation can help you to achieve a smooth and healthy life.

Yoga and meditation help in acquiring the mental peace which is very important to make sound decisions in trading, because if you will not be relaxed mentally, you can’t focus on your goals.

Health optimization plays an important role in everybody’s life.
Both physical and mental health affects your decision making power which is very important while trading. Well! Yoga and meditation can help you to achieve a smooth and healthy life.
Have to agree with this because I personally have experienced this thing. Decision making ability is definitely affected when you stress about your trades. I also have started meditating and I feel more calm and relaxed than ever.