A trader must practice Yoga

Regards,
Syam
Hey,
I was seriously asking for 2-3 inch. If there's a way in excercise and yoga, let me know.

regards
Hey ,
you're thread starter, You might tell me better!
Is there any way to increase height? in few sports i have to be 6 feet 8inch.(No Joke)
i need 2 1/2-3 inch height more.. Is it possible by yoga and excercise?
If you do know, kindly let me know.
If possible, kindly elaborate it.
regards
mtftrader

Last edited:

syam7

Hey ,
you're thread starter, You might tell me better!
Is there any way to increase height? in few sports i have to be 6 feet 8inch.(No Joke)
i need 2 1/2-3 inch height more.. Is it possible by yoga and excercise?
If you do know, kindly let me know.
If possible, kindly elaborate it.
regards
mtftrader
In what way height incease is related to trading?
Doing stretch exersise,neck exersise,hanging on a pillar(horizontal bar) by holding your hands on it ,surya namaskar,sarvangasana are good if you are above 18 years old.You can search in 4shared dot com by typing the key word "height increase".

Last edited:
Doing stretch exersise,neck exersise,hanging on a pillar(horizontal bar) by holding your hands on it ,surya namaskar,sarvangasana are good if you are above 18 years old.You can search in 4shared dot com by typing the key word "height increase".
seems good,
I'll start it soon..
May i know how many times do i need to do mentioned excercise(18+)? and how many times in a day? like morning and evening or ?

regards
mtftrader

It seems the real purpose of this thread has been changed :p.
I agree with Syam , i practice it too , i hit the gym and think less of the stock market :) , i prefer to left my shoes and mind outside the trading room.
A trader must have a superlative observing quality to synchronize with the market movement.
Stock market is a collective human behavioral psychology , it needs precise attention- not judgement but action towards this collective psychological flow.

Last edited:

syam7

It seems the real purpose of this thread has been changed :p.
I agree with Syam , i practice it too , i hit the gym and think less of the stock market :) , i prefer to left my shoes and mind outside the trading room.
A trader must have a superlative observing quality to synchronize with the market movement.
Stock market is a collective human behavioral psychology , it needs precise attention- not judgement but action towards this collective psychological flow.
Dear friend;
Both in the share market ,and in this thread got a lot of noise.By nature,i don't know how to filter it out it.I don't know MA,heikan ashi,trend line,regression
channel,HH HL LH LL in real life.So i stoped posting.This is only for a fun

thanks

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I don't think so that there is any relation between Yoga and Trading. It would be good to practice Yoga, but not compulsory to do Yoga.
i suppose yoga keeps mind and body fit and healthy. so a trader definitely needs that.
it is not compulsory, there are so many alternate ways to keep fit, its a free world, u can choose watever u feel appropriate.