A trader must practice Yoga

Galts Gulch

My above post is for the newbies who have less capital and is inexperienced as me.
The proffetionals do not need any yoga as they have inborn capabilities to withstand in market difficulties,that is why they became proffetionals.
To the newcomers i requet them to do atleast one thing.Go outside in the morning
and engage in any physical game.If it is not possible,then take some deep breeths and then run for some time.Then your body will become warm and the enrgy of the air breethed in will flow to
the whole body and a natural calmness will come and that day will a winning one because they are being centered now.

An oil lamp cann't be blown if there is no air.and with the help of the air if the lamp is lighted
it gives light to the surroundings.who gives the light to the lamp?It is the air.So it is the creator.
And if you put the lamp in a locked box it will not be blown,because there is no air inside.
So,who is the preserver? it is the air.
And in order to annihilate the light the same air can be used, by blowing it out.So who is
the annihilator? It is the air,the vital force.It is the allmighty.it is inside the body and as well as outside.
First Things First ... Professional trader (if there is one) are not born .. They are made ... Self made to be precise .... Microsoft is / was born in a car garage of Gates ... Even a Professional Trader was a newbie when they started off ... It is JUST THAT they learnt their mistakes ... Found ways not to make them ... not to repeat those mistakes ....

Meditation is not being alone ... Not closing your eyes ...

Meditation is about Being ONE with your Objective ... whether it is God ... Discipline or making profit in trading ... Be one with your Objective ... Be one with your need and want ... Be one with market ... without any distractions ...

Meditation is about being away from all the possible distractions from your objective ....

Distractions for all newbies ... In trading are TOO MANY ... searching for a holy grail ... even after most seniors advice against it ... jumping from a strategy to another without giving any time to any strategy whatsoever ... Greed for profit ... Fear of loss ... Contract period ... Points to make .. Converting points to Re ... taxation (even before earning a Re) ... expecting seniors / Pro's to spoon feed everything ... without doing any home work .. reading all Trading related NEWS ... I can go on and on and on ... what purpose will it serve and HOW?

"Being born Poor is not a crime / sin ... Dying Poor is both"

syam7

First Things First ... Professional trader (if there is one) are not born .. They are made ... Self made to be precise .... Microsoft is / was born in a car garage of Gates ... Even a Professional Trader was a newbie when they started off ... It is JUST THAT they learnt their mistakes ... Found ways not to make them ... not to repeat those mistakes ....

Meditation is about Being ONE with your Objective ... whether it is God ... Discipline or making profit in trading ... Be one with your Objective ... Be one with your need and want ... Be one with market ... without any distractions ...

Meditation is about being away from all the possible distractions from your objective ....

Distractions for all newbies ... In trading are TOO MANY ... searching for a holy grail ... even after most seniors advice against it ... jumping from a strategy to another without giving any time to any strategy whatsoever ... Greed for profit ... Fear of loss ... Contract period ... Points to make .. Converting points to Re ... taxation (even before earning a Re) ... expecting seniors / Pro's to spoon feed everything ... without doing any home work .. reading all Trading related NEWS ... I can go on and on and on ... what purpose will it serve and HOW?

People aare born with different chracters,different mental capabilities and different
physical structers.they are born with these different characteristics.That is why each person is unique.
But there are certain similarities also.It is said that certain Galaxies influnce human behaviour.That is
why one is different from other.
I quoted about the the senior members not to degrade but to appriciate their plus point.
They may be probably were leaders in their previous births.I do appreciate their winning nature,telerrence
in difficulties,their intellectual capabilities,their pationce etc etc.....
As technicalanalysis is a game of probabilities , i made my assumtion based on probabilities only.
It may or may not be.
What i wrote about meditation is taditional one.Not new generation's creation.
What i wrote about meditation is taditional one.Not new generation's creation.People have different affinities.I have heard about dynamic meditation quite early.Though the paths are different the destination
is one and alone

Thanks

Last edited:

syam7

There are many advantageous in the siting posture meditation over the Dynamic type.
1)When you are siting idle and the body is stll,mind is one pointed then you are
connecting your conscious mind to the unconscious portion of your total mind.
This will open to intutive abilities
2)If you sit in padmasana the body will be in a pyramid shape and the energy will be
conserved by the mere shape of the body alone
3)Sitting in padmasana will burn out the previous birth's sins
4)And if you are meditating in the same room every day then that room will be filled
with the positive vibrations and that will feed back when you sit for
meditation again
5)If you sit in padmasana you will get asana sidhi after some times of pracice
Why do God siva allways sit in padmasana and is meditating.It is because to conserve energy.That enery is utilising to kill the evil.Evil has vast force.
Only siva can kill them.Why do goddes lekshmi sit in padmasana on a white lotus?
There are again many advantageous ,which i am not willing to disclose in this open forum.Some times back i have red an article which came in a magazine ,That has photos of yogies meditating by siting in padmasana under the sea for over thousands of years, living with the undecaying human bodies.OSHO has said that
enlightment can happen even in a market place.That will happen only to
the highly intutive persons

Thanks

syam7

A man loss his vital force or energy

a)through outgoing breath(if you exhale forceibly,it will result in
a loss of energy)
b)through intense thinking
c)Through speech(as voice is sound energy)
d)through ejacation
e)through immerse in wordly pleasures(then the vital force will flow
to outside)
f)through induction(if you walk in a crowd,if you stay in the company
of some wicked or alcoholic or physically weak person,then your magnetic
force or vitality will transfer to them and it will take two days to recharge)
g)through the campanion with computer and TV)
h)through poisiones food
i)through stay in a place where there is no atmospheric energy
j)and etc etc etc