A trader must practice Yoga

And frankly if the Mind is Calm,then only Yoga works..
If mind itself is unstable then no Yoga will work and this way many people are doing timepass.

Thanks.
if mind is clam you dont need any yoga and meditation etc. you are already enlightened . if mind is unstable then yoga etc is needed( in broader sense).

rest wht you have written is absolutely right as, as off now there is no paradox. the day you will get rich (by money) externally then the paradox will come and you will feel i am empty (not rich) internally, i want to be rich from inside also then you will start looking to these things.

btw to get enlightened/awareness you need not do any thing need not to go to anywhere, need not to leave any duniya and all you just have to silence your mind (which can be done is our routine life). by silencing the mind is living in the moment (not in present as there is no present).

regds,s

pareshR

as per my experience Yoga is best

i started yoga ( nov-15) coz i have problems with cold, sinus, running nose, sneezing+ watery eyes, i taken medicine but its temporary relief,

after surfing at net, here forum i come to know may yoga helps better, at our place free Yoga classes so i joined and learn how to do:

Anulom Vilom Pranayama, Bhastrika Pranayama, Kapalbhati Pranayama its all help to improve better respiratory system..

vijkris

Learner and Follower

i started yoga ( nov-15) coz i have problems with cold, sinus, running nose, sneezing+ watery eyes, i taken medicine but its temporary relief,

after surfing at net, here forum i come to know may yoga helps better, at our place free Yoga classes so i joined and learn how to do:

Anulom Vilom Pranayama, Bhastrika Pranayama, Kapalbhati Pranayama its all help to improve better respiratory system..
ya.. it helps if u believe/trust it. even in medical field placebo treatment is sometimes given. placebo= dummy medicine but patient is made to believe that this is the best drug. and improvement is seen for sure.

yoga affects the mind positively, thus making peoples life better.

TracerBullet

If you have decent walking/running area nearby, try daily walks too along with yoga. It has helped me a lot ( asthma, running nose )

Mungus

With due respect Sir,yeh sab paisa labalab(in too much quantity) hone ke baad ke nakhre hai.Pet bhar jaane ke baad ki baate hai.

If some1 is middle class with limited salary + bada sa pariwaar,I bet uske paas yeh sab +ve,-ve dekhne ka samay hi nahi bachta.Mumbai ki trains me kabhi travel kiya aapne?
50Crs Indians are Poor and living very miserable life.Kaha Sir Vastu ke hisaab se ghar,Disha dekh ke khana khao..

If some1 is active usko koi Yoga ya Baba ki jarurat hi nahi hai.I'm from Delhi and I have seen many Kaamchor aiyyash people.

If mind itself is unstable then no Yoga will work and this way many people are doing timepass.

Kundlini Jagrut is a myth yaar..Come on.

Modern Life needs money Sirji..Jis din 4 Crs kamauga tab jaake Delhi me khudka ghar le paauga(East Facing+No street poles around it+No Banyan Tree nearby+No windows on Left Side+all the bullshit which cant stand infront of Honorable Supreme Court)..Tabtak mai jaha rah raha hu aap ke jaise baba Vastu Dosh,Sastra Dosh batake moral down karte hi rahege,right?

This is my view only and I request Admin/Moderator NOT to delete this post.

Thanks.
Bro,hindi nayi malum.Can you translate it.Even though you translate it
it is none of my business to educate you.Understand.You are unmature poor fellow.Cannot understand this.
You are a Yoga Promoter here and talking rude and in insulting manner.Strange
Just because I disagree with your views you think I'm immature pure fellow?
Its your responsibility to make me understand what you said about
-

Not all places are suitable for trading.Some places are geometricaly and atmosherically are emiting bad vibrations.You are both accumulating and
distributing energy.Some place will draw
more energy than you are accumulating.
If you work in that place,you will feel disturbed with out any reason.You will
not feel energetic.Something you want
is missing.You will not become concentrated in the work.But if the place
have some positive vibrations,you will be
naturaly calm and concentrated.The place
were assasination happended in past,the
dirty place,the place that is evil dominating,the building is not constructed
according to the sastra etc are not suitable.All the annimate and innanimate
substance emit vibrations.
This has no scientific base and such cases wont stand infront of Honorable Supreme Court.In our courts we use the word, "mythology...."

"As per the ancient mythology,it's being said that....and that...and that.."
But we really dont have any scientific base,We just follow it because we dont have dare to go against a crowd,right?

Whoever reading/following this thread,Guys,do you really think that the Stock Market really cares about such bullshit?
The Wall Street will accept this?

Aastha(The Belief) is a different thing,I respect Hinduism.I'm Hindu by Birth.
But man,you are relating Trading with Sastra(Ved,Puraaan,Ancient History on Negative Energy)??I'm not against your theory /belief.
But,Financial Market and all this bullshit?Do you guys really think that God has something to do with moving NF?:D:lol::rofl:

Why you feel irritated when I asked you a query?
Why are you so unstable being a Yoga Promoter?

You should be more calm and peaceful that an immature poor fellow like me.
But you giving warning to stop posting?

Please,Think on It.I'm not insulting you.I'm Mungus Zapatlela by nature and by attitude.:lol:

I can sit at any dirty place with dirty cloths..even in the toilet..wrong side,bad side doesnt matter.No worries if the funeral place just 1 block aside my place,I bet I'll always make money from Trading.

Have a Peaceful Life Sir.Due Respect as you sharing good stuffs but please dont mislead the people under the Ancienty History of Sastra.

-Dedicated Hindu Trader :)

Admin/Moderator,please do NOT delete this post.

Just for 2-3 inches . . . . . . .wouldn't wearing shoes with heels be a better option :D

That way you can come back to your original height (in case one wants to get married etc and say the bride is just 6 feet tall) :lol:

Happy :)
Hey,
I was seriously asking for 2-3 inch. If there's a way in excercise and yoga, let me know.

regards

syam7

"chemistry, biology ham bhool gaye, so cant comment - but i am generally skeptical of all such theories - there are too many pseudo scientific stuff shared by people without any thought. Anyway read this "

Posted by "TracerBullet" on 24th May at 12.46.

"With due respect Sir,yeh sab paisa labalab(in too much quantity) hone ke baad ke nakhre hai.Pet bhar jaane ke baad ki baate hai.

If some1 is middle class with limited salary + bada sa pariwaar,I bet uske paas yeh sab +ve,-ve dekhne ka samay hi nahi bachta.Mumbai ki trains me kabhi travel kiya aapne?
50Crs Indians are Poor and living very miserable life.Kaha Sir Vastu ke hisaab se ghar,Disha dekh ke khana khao..

If some1 is active usko koi Yoga ya Baba ki jarurat hi nahi hai.I'm from Delhi and I have seen many Kaamchor aiyyash people.

Modern Life needs money Sirji..Jis din 4 Crs kamauga tab jaake Delhi me khudka ghar le paauga(East Facing+No street poles around it+No Banyan Tree nearby+No windows on Left Side+all the bullshit which cant stand infront of Honorable Supreme Court)..Tabtak mai jaha rah raha hu aap ke jaise baba Vastu Dosh,Sastra Dosh batake moral down karte hi rahege,right?

Thanks. "

Posted by "Mungus"on 24th May at 04.00 PM

"if you are into yoga and spirituality, then the above premises "for them" is wrong.

What ever you are doing here is for your "being", there is nothing like "for them" in any form of yoga/spirituality. if its "them" then its something else not yoga and all.

you feel good about doing it. you are not doing for anybody else you are doing for yourSELF . even if you are closing the tread you are doing it for "yourSELF"

regds,s "

Posted by "shrbaaz" on 24th May at 07.03*******************************************

TO,
The Administator/Moderator

Sir,
I strongly condemn the above comments
and consider this as an insult to not only
to me but to the basic theory of yoga and
occultism.All topics i mentioned here is
from yoga and occultism.One guy
rediculed kundalini ,not knowing what it
is.Kundalini yoga is the most powerful yoga to boost one's energy that even
forigners admit it.He want scientific
proof of yoga,which is difficult to give
as yoga works in the substle level.
The results in the body after doing yoga can only be given .He also comments
that yoga works only when the mind is calm.This is an contrarian statement.
Proof of sastra also cannot be given.
Can scientist prove the hidden technique
of egiptian pyramid(vastu sastra)?.
No scientist can prove the phenomenan of
atma in the human body not even psychiatrists.But they say that some third
force works in some mental persons whom they cann't treat and will recomends to consult a preist.
This guy's comment was provocative and was in hindi which i
don't know.
So i request the Administor to take
necessary action againist this type of insult.Due to this my work is dissrepted.

Regards,
Syam

"chemistry, biology ham bhool gaye, so cant comment - but i am generally skeptical of all such theories - there are too many pseudo scientific stuff shared by people without any thought. Anyway read this "

Posted by "TracerBullet" on 24th May at 12.46.

"With due respect Sir,yeh sab paisa labalab(in too much quantity) hone ke baad ke nakhre hai.Pet bhar jaane ke baad ki baate hai.

Thanks. "

Posted by "Mungus"on 24th May at 04.00 PM

"if you are into yoga and spirituality, then the above premises "for them" is wrong.

What ever you are doing here is for your "being", there is nothing like "for them" in any form of yoga/spirituality. if its "them" then its something else not yoga and all.

you feel good about doing it. you are not doing for anybody else you are doing for yourSELF . even if you are closing the tread you are doing it for "yourSELF"

regds,s "

Posted by "shrbaaz" on 24th May at 07.03*******************************************

TO,
The Administator/Moderator

Sir,
I strongly condemn the above comments
and consider this as an insult to not only
to me but to the basic theory of yoga and
occultism.All topics i mentioned here is
from yoga and occultism.One guy
rediculed kundalini ,not knowing what it
is.Kundalini yoga is the most powerful yoga to boost one's energy that even
forigners admit it.He want scientific
proof of yoga,which is difficult to give
as yoga works in the substle level.
The results in the body after doing yoga can only be given .He also comments
that yoga works only when the mind is calm.This is an contrarian statement.
Proof of sastra also cannot be given.
Can scientist prove the hidden technique
of egiptian pyramid(vastu sastra)?.
No scientist can prove the phenomenan of
atma in the human body not even psychiatrists.But they say that some third
force works in some mental persons whom they cann't treat and will recomends to consult a preist.
This guy's comment was provocative and was in hindi which i
don't know.
So i request the Administor to take
necessary action againist this type of insult.Due to this my work is dissrepted.

Regards,
Syam

:lol: you feel insulted disrespected and you are practicing yoga and all.

:rofl: yoga can be insulted :rofl: . something which can be insulted is not worth pursuing.

have lots humor in your life and drop your mind - you will be enlightened for ever and ever and ever BUT it will be dam tough for you as your mind is your master.

regds,s