A trader must practice Yoga

syam7

Not all places are suitable for trading.Some places are geometricaly and atmosherically are emiting bad vibrations.You are both accumulating and
distributing energy.Some place will draw
more energy than you are accumulating.
If you work in that place,you will feel disturbed with out any reason.You will
not feel energetic.Something you want
is missing.You will not become concentrated in the work.But if the place
have some positive vibrations,you will be
naturaly calm and concentrated.The place
were assasination happended in past,the
dirty place,the place that is evil dominating,the building is not constructed
according to the sastra etc are not suitable.All the annimate and innanimate
substance emit vibrations.

Mungus

With due respect Sir,yeh sab paisa labalab(in too much quantity) hone ke baad ke nakhre hai.Pet bhar jaane ke baad ki baate hai.

If some1 is middle class with limited salary + bada sa pariwaar,I bet uske paas yeh sab +ve,-ve dekhne ka samay hi nahi bachta.Mumbai ki trains me kabhi travel kiya aapne?
50Crs Indians are Poor and living very miserable life.Kaha Sir Vastu ke hisaab se ghar,Disha dekh ke khana khao..

If some1 is active usko koi Yoga ya Baba ki jarurat hi nahi hai.I'm from Delhi and I have seen many Kaamchor aiyyash people.

And frankly if the Mind is Calm,then only Yoga works..
If mind itself is unstable then no Yoga will work and this way many people are doing timepass.

Kundlini Jagrut is a myth yaar..Come on.

Modern Life needs money Sirji..Jis din 4 Crs kamauga tab jaake Delhi me khudka ghar le paauga(East Facing+No street poles around it+No Banyan Tree nearby+No windows on Left Side+all the bullshit which cant stand infront of Honorable Supreme Court)..Tabtak mai jaha rah raha hu aap ke jaise baba Vastu Dosh,Sastra Dosh batake moral down karte hi rahege,right?

This is my view only and I request Admin/Moderator NOT to delete this post.

Thanks.

Last edited:

syam7

With due respect Sir,yeh sab paisa labalab(in too much quantity) hone ke baad ke nakhre hai.Pet bhar jaane ke baad ki baate hai.

If some1 is middle class with limited salary + bada sa pariwaar,I bet uske paas yeh sab +ve,-ve dekhne ka samay hi nahi bachta.Mumbai ki trains me kabhi travel kiya aapne?
50Crs Indians are Poor and living very miserable life.Kaha Sir Vastu ke hisaab se ghar,Disha dekh ke khana khao..

If some1 is active usko koi Yoga ya Baba ki jarurat hi nahi hai.I'm from Delhi and I have seen many Kaamchor aiyyash people.

And frankly if the Mind is Calm,then only Yoga works..
If mind itself is unstable then no Yoga will work and this way many people are doing timepass.

Kundlini Jagrut is a myth yaar..Come on.

Modern Life needs money Sirji..Jis din 4 Crs kamauga tab jaake Delhi me khudka ghar le paauga(East Facing+No street poles around it+No Banyan Tree nearby+No windows on Left Side+all the bullshit which cant stand infront of Honorable Supreme Court)..Tabtak mai jaha rah raha hu aap ke jaise baba Vastu Dosh,Sastra Dosh batake moral down karte hi rahege,right?

This is my view only and I request Admin/Moderator NOT to delete this post.

Thanks.
Bro,hindi nayi malum.Can you translate it.Even though you translate it
it is none of my business to educate you.Understand.You are unmature poor fellow.Cannot understand this.

TracerBullet

Bro,hindi nayi malum.Can you translate it.Even though you translate it
it is none of my business to educate you.Understand.You are unmature poor fellow.Cannot understand this.
rather, maybe you believe in a bit of hocus pocus to feel good about yourself. Anyway, no point arguing further, good day.

syam7

rather, maybe you believe in a bit of hocus pocus to feel good about yourself. Anyway, no point arguing further, good day.
Trading is 90% a mental game.And i am trying to handle this difficult task with my little kowledge and if you don't like it,why
should i continue this .We can communicate in other matter in future.

TracerBullet

Trading is 90% a mental game.And i am trying to handle this difficult task with my little kowledge and if you don't like it,why
should i continue this .We can communicate in other matter in future.
If this helps you, ofcourse do it. i dont care about it. But you can reread manner of your reply to mungus (esp last 2 lines) and maybe learn something from it. What you believe is not necessarily true but if that belief helps you/others then good for you.

Good day, lets end this discussion and please continue your thread. I didn't mean to escalate.

syam7

If this helps you, ofcourse do it. i dont care about it. But you can reread manner of your reply to mungus (esp last 2 lines) and maybe learn something from it. What you believe is not necessarily true but if that belief helps you/others then good for you.

Good day, lets end this discussion and please continue your thread. I didn't mean to escalate.
Yoga and sastra are discovered by antient
yogies.I have't added anything my own method.Somebody need only money management.But some one may want more than it.For them i opened this thread.

For them i opened this thread.
if you are into yoga and spirituality, then the above premises "for them" is wrong.

What ever you are doing here is for your "being", there is nothing like "for them" in any form of yoga/spirituality. if its "them" then its something else not yoga and all.

you feel good about doing it. you are not doing for anybody else you are doing for yourSELF . even if you are closing the tread you are doing it for "yourSELF"

regds,s