A tale of two stocks

RSI

Dear friends,
Please find herewith two charts of two different stocks. Well picture is worth thousands of words. So I am stopping here. But I appreciate your valuable comments on both these charts.
Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer

Last edited:
Hi RSI,
Nice one.

These are manipulated stocks somebody is controlling over it.

One must remain away from these types of stocks.

It is better to avoid.right.

Regards,
Luckytrader.

RSI

Hi Lucky,
These stocks clearly indicate the necessity of having stoplosses in place while trading. These are not for ametures. Also one should devote only a miniscule portion of one's capital towards them. But if carefully selected and followed with proper stoplosses, they may provide a great boost to one's portfolio. I repeat, stoploss is an absolute necessity in trading these stocks.

P.S.: Traderji members, I omitted to mention in my first post that I do not have any position in any of these stocks. Also, members please please note that these are not the "hot tips" that some of you are looking for. I just posted them to draw your attention how greed and fear can be depicted in charts of these two stocks and also to draw your attention to the verticle moves (although in diametrically opposite direction) in such short span of time.
Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer