Votes: 38 21.5%
  • Family Articles

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Relationship Articles

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 46 26.0%

• Total voters
Thanks, words cannot describe the importance of your advice, your plan, and your great steps.
I think if anyone follows this plan or rules or whatever you call it. He will be an experienced trader in just a few weeks, maybe few days. We can say you collected all steps traders need to start.

Even if you follow all the recommendations you're given, you still cannot become a good trader in a few weeks or days. It's a false opinion. It takes ages to reach this and you should overcome real difficulties.

It's a very useful topic, I've learned a lot of interesting information about it. To be honest, I never thought that trading psychology is such an important part of the success on forex. Thank you very much for your effort.

I agree with you. The human mind is a remarkable blessing of God. You can train it to use to your advantages. A strong mind is necessary for any kind of trading. You need to be flexible enough to cope up with the changing trends of the market.

A strong mind is essential not just in trading but in day to day life also to face challenges. We need to learn to mould our minds to tackle any situation with prudence, intelligence and maturity. In trading also one faces so many challenges. Sometimes you'll lose, sometimes you won't know when to exit, sometimes you will find it difficult to control your greed. Other times you may be too scared to enter or exit a trade that could be advantageous for you. These situations and many more warrant a well trained and emotionally and mentally balanced mind.

prst

Mary Kom is truly inspirational , movie is not , the motive of the movie was not about Mary Kom , in my view , but money , i didnt see it. todays formula is get a very inspirational subject and commercialize it , Mary Kom didnt make so much money ,what producers,directors and PC has made in it ....................Cinema these days is a trap , we are just a bait , we watch it , we waste our time , money and think we spent time well ..............but its not true , they make us do that , they force feed stuff on us .

just my perspective .
Completely agree. A case in point are the movies, 'PK' and ' Sanju'.