A sticky looser till date

Hello, all guru ji and friends
hope it will not be the same as always.
This time i will make money.........

I DON'T KNOW WHENEVER I SELECT ANY STOCK FOR INVESTMENT OR INTRA DAY TRADING. IT STARTS REACTING OPPOSITE........ AND FINALLY LOSS TO ME........THIS IS SAME FROM LAST 8 YEARS........ WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Last edited:

rajeabc

I DON'T KNOW WHENEVER I SELECT ANY STOCK FOR INVESTMENT OR INTRA DAY TRADING. IT STARTS REACTING OPPOSITE........ AND FINALLY LOSS TO ME........THIS IS SAME FROM LAST 8 YEARS........ WHAT SHOULD I DO?
follow these two threads..

http://www.traderji.com/equities/10035-stocks-keep-close-eye.html
http://www.traderji.com/equities/29292-stocks-keep-close-eye-chapter-ii.html

Tell us all what u have been doing all these 8 yrs, i mean specifically, how did u trade, what qty, when is ur buy trigger, how u booked, SL, money mgmt tech etc etc...then u can expect someone to tell u what went wrong :)

In intraday trading , trade in the direction of longer timeframe trend. Suppose you are trading 5 min timeframe in intraday, your larger timeframe could be 30 min....so if 30 min trend is down, take all short trades on 5 min timeframe . Your stops should be on 5 min timeframe and when the trade moves in your favour , add to your winning positions.

So today in most stocks larger timeframe trend ( 30 min ) was down in the afternoon. So take all short trades and avoid long trades. Vice versa when 30 min trend is up. With this I see no chance of loosing any money in the afternoon today...in fact it was a great day for daytraders. Market trended down well in the afternoon today.

You need to very clearly understand concept of Reward/Risk if you want to succeed in any type of trading in any timeframe.

Best wishes for your success....

Smart_trade