A small help on buying and selling equity

Hi

Friends! i am yet to start trading and bought an account, here i am unable to understand few things!

I can see "Best buying price,Best buying quantity,atp,last traded price" and few other things.

Please tell me how to know exactly at what price i have to place order, unable get an idea how to decide it?

see this below and give me some idea how to know the exact price to buy

Thank you for your responses

DSM

:(

Take time to learn all the features of the terminal. There is more to it than just buying, selling. Learn limit orders, market orders etc.

To answer your question, if the best sell is 202.45, and you want to buy at 201.25, place your order. However it will get only executed if there is a seller at that price.

If you place a market order, it will get executed at the best price available, and it will be whatever price the seller is quoting then.

Keep watching the ticker and you will see price changes. Enter when price is favourable to you.

Good luck.

Hi

Friends! i am yet to start trading and bought an account, here i am unable to understand few things!

I can see "Best buying price,Best buying quantity,atp,last traded price" and few other things.

Please tell me how to know exactly at what price i have to place order, unable get an idea how to decide it?

see this below and give me some idea how to know the exact price to buy

Thank you for your responses