A simple yet effective strategy in options

suri112000

He tried to post something without knowing the dangers of this strategy. But now I am sure he must have understood the risks. So let us not be too harsh on him.....:)

Smart_trade
Though out of context,

Few years back it had happend to me.

My wife used to ask me how much I made in trading when the day closes. When i made profits she used to give hot coffee and loving praise. When the day closes in negative, no coffee and hatred.

So, I decided to earn my coffee and loving praise at any cost. I used to book profits as soon as i see some on the trade leaving behind RR and the edge behind. The days were smooth and i continued to have my due hot coffee and loving praise from my wife.

One day, the unexpected happend. The trade went to sharp reversal and i could not get out in time. I almost wiped out my account. But, how to tackle the situation with my wife. I lied with my wife that i made a small profit. I got my due hot coffee and loving praise as usual.

But this has changed my psychology. It has started blinding me with actual results of trade. It took a while for me to come to normal psychological level. I realised that it was not for hot coffee and loving praise, that i am trading for. It is for profits nothing else. I decided not to link those things with my trading results.

After several years, now my wife can not make out whether i made profit or loss on each day by seeing my mood or facial expressions. I am now in complete balance of emotions irrespective of losses or profits.

Now, i am getting my hot coffee and loving praise. And this time this is not linked to my trading results.:D

Mungus

Though out of context,

Few years back it had happend to me.

My wife used to ask me how much I made in trading when the day closes. When i made profits she used to give hot coffee and loving praise. When the day closes in negative, no coffee and hatred.

So, I decided to earn my coffee and loving praise at any cost. I used to book profits as soon as i see some on the trade leaving behind RR and the edge behind. The days were smooth and i continued to have my due hot coffee and loving praise from my wife.

One day, the unexpected happend. The trade went to sharp reversal and i could not get out in time. I almost wiped out my account. But, how to tackle the situation with my wife. I lied with my wife that i made a small profit. I got my due hot coffee and loving praise as usual.

But this has changed my psychology. It has started blinding me with actual results of trade. It took a while for me to come to normal psychological level. I realised that it was not for hot coffee and loving praise, that i am trading for. It is for profits nothing else. I decided not to link those things with my trading results.

After several years, now my wife can not make out whether i made profit or loss on each day by seeing my mood or facial expressions. I am now in complete balance of emotions irrespective of losses or profits.

Now, i am getting my hot coffee and loving praise. And this time this is not linked to my trading results.:D
On a lighter Note One should not trade for a hot coffee and loving praise :D:lol:

imfine

Hi all,

I am not so frequvent visitor on forum as today got time to see all the replies.

First of all thanks to all to stop by and for your comments. No regrets of how you have taken it but if you beleive i and one of my friend is trading using this strategy.

Now Thts almost 4 months to complete. I want to highlight here that if its a psychological aspect of trading howcome any strategy be a standard of trading ?as all take any particular situation in entirely different ways.

As i state that i trade on preset rules which seems simple but sticking to it is important.