A simple trick to bypass hotfile big timer

If you dont have a premium account and you need to download more then one big files then you need to waiting for a big time .To avoid this big timer use this simple trick

In browser tool bar chose Tools---Delete browser history

From popup window chose--- delete all option

If u use download manager delet all trace of down load .Unplug modem cable then reconnect. Now you can download from hotfile without waiting. But it seems that rapidshare is more intelligent then hotfile nd I cant use the trick to it ,if any one have any idea pls share it.
:thumb:

SkipScreen for FireFox; though I've had mixed results as the sharing sites keeping changing to bypass the trick and SkipScreen keeps updating to trick the bypass.

rkkarnani

If you dont have a premium account and you need to download more then one big files then you need to waiting for a big time .To avoid this big timer use this simple trick

If u use download manager delet all trace of down load .Unplug modem cable then reconnect. Now you can download from hotfile without waiting. But it seems that rapidshare is more intelligent then hotfile nd I cant use the trick to it ,if any one have any idea pls share it.
Switching off and then switching on the modem after a few seconds enables one to download files without BIG wait form Rapid. I had done it successfully. If you notice the message, when you try to download another big file after already downloading a big one, is that this IP address has already......
So the thing is IP address based and your Service provider assigns you a New IP address every time when you switch off and again on the Modem.

The idea is to let Rapidshare or any other file management site not register your ip. You can use software called anonymity for proxy or any such site. Also if you are having DSL with DHCP facility every time u would log in you will get new IP thus you will be able to download file. for rapid share there was a software Grabber you can look for working copy of the same however most of them have Trojan so be careful.

mastermind007

If you don’t have a premium account and you need to download more then one big files then you need to waiting for a big time .To avoid this big timer use this simple trick

How much time is "big time"? and How much time are you spending in this "work around" (aka trick)?