A real hidden gem

hi guys this is my first message though i m in stock market from last 10 years here is one real hidden gems for u thats goldstone tele services its available at rs 17 and at that rate its avaliable dirt cheap.its has recently develope polymer insulator this company will get the adavatage of becoming first in india they had applied for patent for the compounding .and the govt of india is investing a huge amount in power sector .so dear lookingf all this opportunity u will get superb returns . This comapny recently got the order from rajasthan electriccity borad . they are sucessful in developing high cappcity insulator for distribution and also for railways. and they had already trial ordes for railways also.and one of the most important thing is that they are far superior then creamic insulators , they are easy to transport and light weight, unbreakable .THIS SCRIP IS STRICTLY ONLY FOR PEPOLE WHO BELIVES IN LONG TERM INVESTMENT. I DONT BELIVE IN SHORT TERM AND DAILY TRADING BCZ THE FORTUNES ARE MADE BY INVESTING LONG TERM EG. ARE WITH U LIKE WARREN BUFFET JHON NEFF , PETER LYNCH, ,RAKES JUNJUNWALLA , RMAESH DAMANI .SO PLZ GO FOR LONG TERM ALWAYS DONT LOOK FOR SHORT TERM GAIN THANX AND HAPPY INVESTING

Last edited:
sureshmakhi said:
hi guys this is my first message though i m in stock market from last 10 years here is one real hidden gems for u thats goldstone tele services its available at rs 17 and at that rate its avaliable dirt cheap.its has recently develope polymer insulator this company will get the adavatage of becoming first in india they had applied for patent for the compounding .and the govt of india is investing a huge amount in power sector .so dear lookingf all this opportunity u will get superb returns . This comapny recently got the order from rajasthan electriccity borad . they are sucessful in developing high cappcity insulator for distribution and also for railways. and they had already trial ordes for railways also.and one of the most important thing is that they are far superior then creamic insulators , they are easy to transport and light weight, unbreakable .THIS SCRIP IS STRICTLY ONLY FOR PEPOLE WHO BELIVES IN LONG TERM INVESTMENT. I DONT BELIVE IN SHORT TERM AND DAILY TRADING BCZ THE FORTUNES ARE MADE BY INVESTING LONG TERM EG. ARE WITH U LIKE WARREN BUFFET JHON NEFF , PETER LYNCH, ,RAKES JUNJUNWALLA , RMAESH DAMANI .SO PLZ GO FOR LONG TERM ALWAYS DONT LOOK FOR SHORT TERM GAIN THANX AND HAPPY INVESTING

HI Suresh...

you are right long term is better than short term....
but if you are expert than short term is also good :p

Thanks

Hi Suresh..
Can you also give some details about its management, promoters etc. Also, onwhat do you think about its parent company, Goldstone Technologies.
Thanks

hi anu thanx
look i cant fix the target what i belive that i look for undevalued and out of favour stocks where u have a greter chance of higher profit when it come in lime light .and u must look for value what u r paying ok bye

sures

hi thanx for replying

tell me one expert who has earned in short term if u want to know about short term read the biography of the usa most famous trader who earned a lot but lost all in the end that is jessie lever more i dont tghink thyat short term is good.ok its look nice niow bcz market is touching new highs daily but my dear friend if u want to beat the market only long term is good and its proven ok

bye

suresh

hi thanx fior replying
look management is good basically its is south based company its located in hyderabad they are spending lot of money in resarch and development they are devloping new produista and they r labs are certified by the govt of indias ppremie sceintific instititutes

bye
suresh

hi thanx for replying

tell me one expert who has earned in short term if u want to know about short term read the biography of the usa most famous trader who earned a lot but lost all in the end that is jessie lever more i dont tghink thyat short term is good.ok its look nice niow bcz market is touching new highs daily but my dear friend if u want to beat the market only long term is good and its proven ok

bye

suresh