A question which is revolving in my mind.

Hello seniors , I am new to stock markets and i am trying to understand this field slowly and gradually.

Last week i was sitting with my broker and his other clients and they were discussing on how operators control stock prices.

As a novice i hardly understood anything :confused:

The question is who are these operators and how and why do they control the movement of stocks.

I am very keen to know this.

mastermind007

Hello seniors , I am new to stock markets and i am trying to understand this field slowly and gradually.

Last week i was sitting with my broker and his other clients and they were discussing on how operators control stock prices.

As a novice i hardly understood anything :confused:

The question is who are these operators and how and why do they control the movement of stocks.

I am very keen to know this.
Fundamental premise is that each and every trade is influenced by that trades that occurred before and in turn it will influence the trade after.

The well educated group of people who know the technical analysis skill very well are so called operators.
They are financial institutions and they do algo trading only. They invest in tons and thereby get returns in tons . They treat the stock market as an investment and do according to technicals only. While the clients of the brokers with whom you was sitting at the brokers treat the market as satta bazar . These people invest a little , know zero about Techicals and want to earn tons in very shot time span.
This is the real difference between the operators and brokers clients.
Moreover , when the so called algo traders exit from market these broker's clients take entry and vice- versa.