a proper trading plan

dell

hi friends ,
i am leaning ta from 2 yrs from forums ,books and net .........
i have proper patience and know when to sos or when to aggressive .

the main problem is i want to know how pros here maintain there daily life , how they plan there routine ,

i want to develop a proper trading plan , plz help me by commenting .

hi friends ,
i am leaning ta from 2 yrs from forums ,books and net .........
i have proper patience and know when to sos or when to aggressive .

the main problem is i want to know how pros here maintain there daily life , how they plan there routine ,

i want to develop a proper trading plan , plz help me by commenting .
Hai Dell,
For this situation, I would simply use the Quote .....
"Knowing the Path, is different from Walking the Path"

Good Luck,
Prakash.

dell

Hai Dell,
For this situation, I would simply use the Quote .....
"Knowing the Path, is different from Walking the Path"

Good Luck,
Prakash.
hundred percent correct ,

i am trading sice 4 yrs , results r average not too satisfactory , kabhi up to kabhi down
now thinking of makeover , so seeking advice...............

Taiki

hundred percent correct ,

i am trading sice 4 yrs , results r average not too satisfactory , kabhi up to kabhi down
now thinking of makeover , so seeking advice...............
Hi dell,

May be my experiences are not comparable to your 4 years experiences. But treat the down days like your turning points where you take some important lessons of trading..

You can start maintaining a log, where you can maintain the reason and thoughts behind every trade. And if the trade ends up in loss, you can note down what wrong you did, may be an early entry, too tight stop loss etc..

And over a period of time you can check what mistakes are repeating or atleast similar to each other. This will help you in a great way for learning from your mistakes.

Happy Trading and Good luck

dell

taiki , can u plz share ur routine , ur way of thinking while shortlisting stocks ,ur roadmap for tommorow market , ur mindset ................

Taiki

taiki , can u plz share ur routine , ur way of thinking while shortlisting stocks ,ur roadmap for tommorow market , ur mindset ................
Hi dell,

I have just left my daily job to be a full time trader and all my time and energy are devoted to learn the language of market. Currently i am not comfortable with tracking multiple stocks, So i am trading only with Nifty. Slowly i will keep adding stocks to my watch as i will get more confident. So for the 1st quarter I am trading only with Nifty.

dell

some rough idea :
1) shortlisted stocks whether trending or not
2)draw s/r and trendline support's on weakly and than daily
3)see support area for sma 200 , 100 , 50
4) find some pause , retracement or range in trend or at support areas
5)find nr21 , nr7 , nr4 , inside bar , hammer or any sofistitated canndelstick pattern
6)just buy above that pattern with sl of low of pattern
7)book 1st lot at 1% or at nearnest resistance area and 2nd lot trail the juice left

seniour plz comment on this plan