A newbie in Trading Require Your Help with Intraday trading with Sharekhan Account.

Hi,

I purchased 290 shares of DLF for 299 using Sharekhan. I had purchased it and didt sell it . i had 20% margin for Buying the share.

Now i dont want to take delivery of the shares because i dont have money to buy the shares . when can i sell .

Is there any risk involved if i sell the Shares Tomorrow

Last edited:

AW10

Re: A newbie in Trading Require Your Help with Intraday trading with Sharekhan Accoun

You can very well sell them tomorrow. If you don't sell them and are not able to pay the money and take delivery, then Risk management system of Sharekhan will sell those shares and recover the amount due from you (and when they do it, they don't care for market price).

Next time, Please understand what u are doing otherwise, one margin trade is enough to blow ur account (do the math on what will happen if DLF falls by 20% before u or sharekhan puts the sell transaction)

Happy Trading

pkamalesh

Re: A newbie in Trading Require Your Help with Intraday trading with Sharekhan Accoun

Hi,

I purchased 290 shares of DLF for 299 using Sharekhan. I had purchased it and didt sell it . i had 20% margin for Buying the share.

Now i dont want to take delivery of the shares because i dont have money to buy the shares . when can i sell .

Is there any risk involved if i sell the Shares Tomorrow
Sir...The sharekhan guys will say that they will give 20 or 30% margin...dont fall in their trap..they are looking for thier brokerages...as AW sir rightly pointed out..Imagine DLF falls like satyam ...a whopping 30 %...your entire account will be washed out just in the opening moves...be careful and happy trading sir..

whats your call on DLF for tommorow.

why is real estate scripts going down while banks are doing good .

i have also sharekhan account.i called to cc they told me i have to return the money within 2 day after that they will charge some interest even then you don't return they will sell the shares after 3 days

i think its not only about sharekhan. its about any broker.

Margin trading is dangerous keeping in mind these volatile times.
Better avoid it.