A Newbie from Bangladesh !!

Hi everyone,

Please have some time to welcome as a new member in Traderji.com.

I am a thirsty learner from Bangladesh, a teacher and lawyer as profession......A stock trader by passion.

I am a fundamental analyst but recently due to great fall in our stock market.............I started using technical analysis as my method of trade............surprising profit more than 250% in 1 year before fall and a 25% loss during fall to 40% profit after 25 days of fall.

As a virtual roamer I have some joint facebook groups having 1500+ members.

I use some common indicators like PVT, MACD, RSI, MFI, SLOW and fast Stoch, ADX, CCI, Bollinger, Candlestick Patterns................Amibroker with various afls.

I am suggested here by a great friend of mine. He's been great to introduce me to this forum. Recently I have started Forex demo trading.......trying to make myself capable!

I think i will be befitted by the members of this forum seeing their trade strategies.

It's nice to be here!!!:thumb:

PGDIMES

Welcome Rakib... Have a nice and fruitful stay at this forum... Dig deep and you will find a lot of precious materials... Wish you all the best...

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Welcome Rakib...... asha kari tumi ai forum theke anek kichu sikhbe.....all d best tc...:thumb::thumb::thumb: