A New Thread!

AMITBE

Hi all...there's something I'd like to share with you.
At this point of time I need to take a break from actively pursuing my thread Some Good Steals.
I do feel committed to the job I had taken on several months ago, and call it job or responsibility or service or whatever, the essence remains the same: Learning and sharing.
I feel I am at a stage, and call it time of life or a point in my personal journey, where I need to withdraw a little and use my time to reflect over what I have learnt so far of the art of trading, and reflect on where I want to go with it from here. There are systems I need to know more about and need to focus on reading and research. Also, life is multifaceted and there is always a calling from different interests, responsibilities and the inner urge to move on in this journey.
This is not to say I'm finished here, or there's nothing more to learn here. There is and will always be. I am going to be around but would remain passive for some time to come.
I will continue to write at NIFTY FIFTY.

This is a top class forum of it's kind anywhere, and laden with talented and willing hands. I have requested Karthik Marar to start a new thread and take it from here on. He has graciously accepted, and my many thanks to him again.
From now, he will be answering queries posted at his thread "Doubt Relief" and sharing his knowledge.
I wish him the very best.

If there is any follow up to be done from my side at my thread, do post.
Thank you. all of you, for the warmth and support given to me.
My utmost regards.

Hello Amit!

First of all Many Many thanks for your selfless help you have provided us…
We have learnt soo much from you;Words cannot express.
Will Definitely miss you and your thread…Some good Steals……But do also understand that you have your commitments to be taken care of…
Wish you all the Very best in your future endevours. Hope you will be back soon……
Also do look forward for Karthik ‘s Thread Double relief.
Thanks a Lot for all the support

Roneeth

Hi Amit,

I would like to sincerely thank you for helping all of us at Traderji.
Really wish all of us do learn all the techniques and are able to help others to follow in your footsteps.
Wishing you all the very best in your future endeavours.

Warm regards,
Karuna

Hi amit. this is not a goodbye i hope. So far you have given us only good buys. so please stick to that only and not good byes. You have been . altruistic all along and this forum has benefitted immensly from your selfless contributions.wishing you all the best in your further progress. please do keep in touch with this magnificent and unique forum with your usual contributions.

Last edited:
AMITBE said:
At this point of time I need to take a break from actively pursuing my thread Some Good Steals.
I do feel committed to the job I had taken on several months ago, and call it job or responsibility or service or whatever, the essence remains the same: Learning and sharing.
I feel I am at a stage, and call it time of life or a point in my personal journey, where I need to withdraw a little and use my time to reflect over what I have learnt so far of the art of trading, and reflect on where I want to go with it from here. There are systems I need to know more about and need to focus on reading and research. Also, life is multifaceted and there is always a calling from different interests, responsibilities and the inner urge to move on in this journey.
This is not to say I'm finished here, or there's nothing more to learn here. There is and will always be. I am going to be around but would remain passive for some time to come.

This is a top class forum of it's kind anywhere, and laden with talented and willing hands. I have requested Karthik Marar to start a new thread and take it from here on. He has graciously accepted, and my many thanks to him again.
From now, he will be answering queries posted at his thread "Doubt Relief" and sharing his knowledge.

My utmost regards.
Dear Amit,

Am very sad and would like to quote Kishore da marvellous song to express my feeling:

Aate jaate khoobsurat awara sadako pe
kabhi kabhi itefaq se,
kitne anjaan log mil jaate hain,
unme se kuch log bhool jaate hain,
kuch yaad reh jaate hain.

Will surely miss your valubale posts and will remember you for your selfless contribution. Hope to see you again in this forum or may be face to face if alive!

3 cheers for you!!!

Alwida dost,
nkpanjiyar

Thanks a lot

Hi Amitbe,

Thanks a lot for your help and advice all the time. Time and circumstances permit, would like to meet up with you personally.

Life is multifaceted as one says, hope you do well in all its facets.

Thanks and rgds
Gaurav
AMITBE said:

My utmost regards.

Re: Thanks a lot

Hi Amit

It's been a pleasure reading ur posts.
N we all here will surely miss u.

God Bless
vizzie

garun1979 said:
Hi Amitbe,

Thanks a lot for your help and advice all the time. Time and circumstances permit, would like to meet up with you personally.

Life is multifaceted as one says, hope you do well in all its facets.

Thanks and rgds
Gaurav

Hey amit thanks very much for your time & dedication towards traderji.com. Unfortunately i joined traderji late. Anyways hats off for your work! Two thumbs up for you bro! Please be in touch.

Varun

murthymsr

hi amitbe,

during the short tenure of my association with traderji and your posts, i enjoyed and was educated by your posts. hope we will still hear from you, though may be less often.

your posts may continue to guide us in decision making process.

all the best to you.

murthymsr