A New Thread!

Hi Amit,
I am very thankful for your kind help to the me(for all I shd say).
I really appreciate your non-beneficial help to others which cannt be repaid by any mean.

Kind Regards
sjoshi

Hi Amit,
As of whatever I know u----I m sure---this time out was due for soul searching----But then---We will all remember u for the selfless effort u-had put in running the Thread---"Some Good Steals"---I'm sure we will meet someday in this life---when we will both be at our life's junction for a turn over----(which u probably had many a times)
Till then---Best of Luck for ur new journey in the quest of knowledge---
Regards,
joy_mitali

Hi amit..

Thanks for your selfless Help regarding stocks.
I am really missing you. becoz you help me lot to recover my loss in stk.
mkt..

Hope will se you again in some good steals..........

Thanks a LOT :)

AMITBE said:
Hi all...there's something I'd like to share with you.
At this point of time I need to take a break from actively pursuing my thread Some Good Steals.
I do feel committed to the job I had taken on several months ago, and call it job or responsibility or service or whatever, the essence remains the same: Learning and sharing.
I feel I am at a stage, and call it time of life or a point in my personal journey, where I need to withdraw a little and use my time to reflect over what I have learnt so far of the art of trading, and reflect on where I want to go with it from here. There are systems I need to know more about and need to focus on reading and research. Also, life is multifaceted and there is always a calling from different interests, responsibilities and the inner urge to move on in this journey.
This is not to say I'm finished here, or there's nothing more to learn here. There is and will always be. I am going to be around but would remain passive for some time to come.
I will continue to write at NIFTY FIFTY.

This is a top class forum of it's kind anywhere, and laden with talented and willing hands. I have requested Karthik Marar to start a new thread and take it from here on. He has graciously accepted, and my many thanks to him again.
From now, he will be answering queries posted at his thread "Doubt Relief" and sharing his knowledge.
I wish him the very best.

If there is any follow up to be done from my side at my thread, do post.
Thank you. all of you, for the warmth and support given to me.
My utmost regards.
Hi Amit,

This post saddens me,I hope we are not losing one of our brightest stars of this forum.This is too huge a loss,I feel.A mix of trading wisdom and selflessness ..............Too huge a loss.:( Please do post once in a while whenever you do get the time.

Looking fwd to ur posts as always!

Saint

AMITBE said:
At this point of time I need to take a break from actively pursuing my thread Some Good Steals.
I do feel committed to the job I had taken on several months ago, and call it job or responsibility or service or whatever, the essence remains the same: Learning and sharing.
I feel I am at a stage, and call it time of life or a point in my personal journey, where I need to withdraw a little and use my time to reflect over what I have learnt so far of the art of trading, and reflect on where I want to go with it from here. There are systems I need to know more about and need to focus on reading and research. Also, life is multifaceted and there is always a calling from different interests, responsibilities and the inner urge to move on in this journey.
This is not to say I'm finished here, or there's nothing more to learn here. There is and will always be. I am going to be around but would remain passive for some time to come.

This is a top class forum of it's kind anywhere, and laden with talented and willing hands. I have requested Karthik Marar to start a new thread and take it from here on. He has graciously accepted, and my many thanks to him again.
From now, he will be answering queries posted at his thread "Doubt Relief" and sharing his knowledge.

My utmost regards.
Dear Amit,
I've read so very many of your posts: All after I joined up, and so very many of the ones earlier. It almost seems like one knows you and understands you so well. Of course, it is one sided. But I appreciate what you're saying, and I wish you the very best in whatever draws you and holds your interest.....
All of us will continue to eagerly lap up whatever you do communicate on the Nifty Fifty or elsewhere on this site.
With highest regards,
Jaspal

AMITBE said:

My utmost regards.
Hi Amit...

This goes without anyone of us saying.. you are the apostle of the novice trading community... I have always praised your selfless motives to create a morally supportive base for trading and learning.. I know what you mean by the words you have put out down there...

AMITBE said:
I quote the lines I always felt made me tick..

" I think and speak of other things... to keep my mind at rest... in the still hour when my mind was free... to walk alone.. yet wish i walked with me.... "

Nice being with you for the period where it was essential for me.. you have been the beacon who guided many a ships.. keep it going.. keep it shining..

and I wish you all the luck and best wishes that I gather from my heart..

yours most ardent well wisher and friend and student

Nishant

AMITBE

Dear Roneeth, Karuna, MK Shekar, Nk Panjiyar, Gaurav, Vizzie, Varun, MurthyMsr, Rheinu, Joshi, Joy Mitali, Vicky, Saint, Colonel Jaspal, Nishant...

If I were to gather all the affection and warmth you have poured into the words written and feelings expressed, they would eclipse all my blessings put together.
But I am wrong, and I should rather say, they have added to all my blessings, for these really are blessings you have given me.
I stand absolutely humbled.
Thank you, thank you.

And thank you too for understanding my need to go passive for a while on Some Good Steals.
Yes, the need is there to recharge and reassess and also relearn quite a few things related to the markets, and related to life.
However I am still around every day of trading and continue to post at NIFTY FIFTY.
From time to time I would still post elsewhere too, and there are wonderful people and analysts like Saint and Karthik who are ever so willing to assist.

Life has never been the same since coming in on Traderji's, and this forum lives on, thanks to all the people sharing and learning here.
Regards.

Hi Amit,

A very solemn salute from my side, its great to see people like you who impart knowledge with such selflessness....i am among the scores of ppl. u have helped and guided and will wait eagerly for your return.
wishing you the best in all your endeavours.

Regards,

Dheeraj

Dear Amit

It is a difficult choice to make when you are at a high and by making this you are demonstrating the purity of your soul. Your knowledge has proven to be a lighthouse to many at sea and their blessings will only fill you with more energy to offer service, albeit in a different level.

Good luck to you !

Warm regards
Kishore

Amit

A shocking news.

May God Bless you.

Traderji, I do not know, where Amitbe is based. In case, you manage to get his address, please send a Big Thank You Card on behalf of all of us. In fact, if this was an occasion, in anyone's Office, this would call for a very big and long party of felicitations.

Friends, I think, we also need to introspect. We have probably overburdened Amitbe with all our queries. Have we killed the Goose that was laying golden eggs many times a day?

Hope to see you back.

Kamalesh