A new Life, A new Career, A new Dream - I am a Trader

Taiki

Hello friends,

Finally I am out of the corporate slavery and now I am a full time trader.. It was a tough decision but the tougher path is ahead where I will be working from now on. All my time and energy will be dedicated to trading, learning, being discipline and enjoying my new life..

Starting the new thread, new diary, new career from today.. Best of luck to all my friends here, wish me luck too :thumb::thumb::thumb:

sumosanammain

Hello friends,

Finally I am out of the corporate slavery and now I am a full time trader.. It was a tough decision but the tougher path is ahead where I will be working from now on. All my time and energy will be dedicated to trading, learning, being discipline and enjoying my new life..

Starting the new thread, new diary, new career from today.. Best of luck to all my friends here, wish me luck too :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Are you nett positive for the last 12 months on a monthly basis, trading intraday?

If not, then wrong decision. You will regret it. Sorry to spoil the party.

Taiki

Are you nett positive for the last 12 months on a monthly basis, trading intraday?

If not, then wrong decision. You will regret it. Sorry to spoil the party.
Thank you Sumosanamain,
I will take the life as it comes :)

Hello friends,

My good wishes for your success. You already know that the path ahead is tough. Only tip I can give is play a great defense...watch your trading capital like an eagle....be ruthless in cutting your losses early.

Good luck....

Smart_trade

Taiki

My good wishes for your success. You already know that the path ahead is tough. Only tip I can give is play a great defense...watch your trading capital like an eagle....be ruthless in cutting your losses early.

Good luck....

Smart_trade
Thanks a lot Smart Trade Ji,
Point noted down. :)