A new Kid in the block

Hi All Experts!!!!

I am pretty new in this forum. By Profession, i m Software Developer.

Since Childhood i was always curious about stock market, so started by opening a demat account with ICICI for the past 1+ year, made some good amount by investing in Tata Steel, Jaiprakash Associates, Crompton Greaves, Archies, Yes Bank to name a few. Although i also lost some capital.

Well I m not a technically sound. Just learning every day, more precisely every moment during the day when market is live.

You guys wont believe but i got 'n' number of question in my mind and i dont know from where to start.

Well looking forward for your kind support and expertise.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Tina

narayan78

Hi there, Welcome to TJ ( I am not expert :) , )

u can find all the answers for sure , u need to explore the forum. For each question of yours there are sections in the forum where u get answers.

with cheers,
narayan

jahan

Hello,

welcome....assuring u a great journey with traderji....

ur thread name " A New Kid in the Block" is one of "Tony Oz" strategy name.

Regards,

mastermind007

Hi All Experts!!!!

I am pretty new in this forum. By Profession, i m Software Developer.

Since Childhood i was always curious about stock market, so started by opening a demat account with ICICI for the past 1+ year, made some good amount by investing in Tata Steel, Jaiprakash Associates, Crompton Greaves, Archies, Yes Bank to name a few. Although i also lost some capital.

Well I m not a technically sound. Just learning every day, more precisely every moment during the day when market is live.

You guys wont believe but i got 'n' number of question in my mind and i dont know from where to start.

Well looking forward for your kind support and expertise.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Tina
What markets do you trade in? Cash or Futures?