A Neat & Clean Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

murthymsr

Hi Soumya,

Excellent contribution, soumya. I request Traderji to make this post sticky, please,
as lots of people are longing for such data. Making it sticky will be very helpful for them.

Thanks,
Praveen.
it is a good suggestion, surely deserves 'sticky'ness.

in the meantime, i have added the link to the software & data sources link at:

http://www.traderji.com/54514-post1.html

thanks soumya, for the good work.

if members come across a good software/data posted by traderji members, please remind me. i will add them too, so that the above post will be a one point collection of links to all such important posts.

murthymsr

d work.

if members come across a good software/data posted by traderji members, please remind me. i will add them too, so that the above post will be a one point collection of links to all such important posts.

murthymsr
Ok Murthy. I will surely let you know, when I come across such posts.

Praveen.

Such a good work Soumaya, its a chance to meet such selfless people. I might also request traderji to make this thread sticky.
Can seniors pls post here links to other data archives(intraday) posted elsewhere in this forum. That will do a lot good to newbies.

thanks and regards,
Sushant.

thnx very much ...........
for the neat & clean database..
as i m new to use fibotrader, UR DATABASE HELP ME ALOT.
But if u can do somethng abt ur OLD FILES i.e MAIN for setting fibotrader,
as they were deleted from the server.

thnx again.
anup

Hello SOUMYA,

There might be a split in TATASTEEL in ur database on 10-08-04
and on 17/18-02-2005 it shows price above 600..

regards
anup
hi Anup,

Yes there is a bonus on 10-08-2004 which is remain unadjusted but i didn't found any data discrepancies on 17/18-01-2005.
this is a small:D human error. hope it would be overlooked by members :) .

thanx,
soumya

Hello Soumya ,
I Downloaded Ur Data Its Good But,, When I Opened It With Metastock I Get Diff Graph And Indicators For Diff Scripts. Is It Possible Load The Data In Asc2 Format Script Wise ,i Can Convert It To Metastock Format Using Downloader ,i Was Searching For Clean Stock Split Adjusted Data For QUITE SOMETIME,can U Sugest Me Some Data Vendor? I Need F And O Data And Commodity Data
Thanks A Lot Keep The Good Work

Status
Not open for further replies.